A Conversation for Foxy Manor

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1561

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

*flutter of wings*

Hi folks,

hey I was absent for few days (RL, you know) and now so many things happened around here: GB is an Archangel - congrats to you, dear. Lord M.K. is dead? - what happened, Mylord, I'm very sad to hear this.

And I see some new faces around: hiya Kreggit, Hagi.

Mandarb! Nice to see you back with us.

Courtney, could I have a PN, please?

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1562

Will Jenkins (Dead)

Of course I could look at the backlog to find out what happened - but I'm to busy. MK's dead? How? When?

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1563

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

*whispers*
He topped himself cos he didn't get any before the celibacy thread reached 1000.
*wicked grin*
Not that we're meant to tell *anybody* that of course...

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1564

Magnolia Thunderpussy, Geisha of the Web

{slides onto the barstool next to Tweetie and orders a cosmicpolitan} Hi! I couldn't help but overhear your conversation--what a shame! Next time you run across someone in that sort of distress, send him on over to my place. It's my pleasure to help people get over the celibacy habit. smiley - winkeye And you're welcome to visit too, darlin'.

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1565

*grins*
Well, I'll be sure to tell him that.
*winks at Will*
I'm perfectly ok in that department though smiley - smiley

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1566

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Aha, celibacy (nothing interesting for me, though).

Hello Magnolia T. ( I'll call you this, cause if I remember right, there is already a Magnolia at h2g2 - or is this one and the same?), nice to meet you. I just poped to your space - this photo - very nice and sexy.

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1567

Thank you smiley - smiley my first photoshop project. I'm kinda proud of it. M.T. is a little easier--I go by that sometimes. And no, I'm not the other Magnolia.

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1568

BTW: do you know, M.T., that in the Village de la Vavoom, where I have my Rainbow Cottage, I 'live' in the Magnolia Lane (was my idea!).

Would you like to have a drink? It seems that Courtney and Mandarb - our barkeepers are absent, so I'll go and mix something.

*Kasia goes behind the bar and mix herself a Caipirinha, then looks at M.T.*

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1569

A cosmicpolitan for me, please. {raises her glass to Kasia} Looks as if we're fated to be friends, darlin'. Salut! I'll have to pop by your place next week when I have a little more time. Gotta run now, 'cause we're having my Debutante Ball this evening, and, as usual, the MOG has strategically time managed everything for the last minute. Sometimes I just wanna slap the wench! See ya later, darlin'. It's been a pleasure smiley - smiley

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1570

Okay, so see you later, M.T.

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1571

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*giggles*
Ooh! St.Bob!!!!smiley - bigeyes
*giggles again*
Come on, let's get a drink!
Hey, Kasia!!!
A PGGB for me & a large whiskey for him please!smiley - tongueout
It's very quiet in here tonight!
Where is everybody?
Is there a Party going on that we don't know about?

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1572

Checkout-Girl

heared all the noise can i come in

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1573

{pops her head back into the bar} Hey, G.B.! The party's at my place tonight, and you can join us via the webcam at the Elbo Room, if you want to. Look at www.elboroom.com/webcams/ Here's lookin' at you, babe!

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1574

Will Jenkins (Dead)

Hello everybody! I would say the drinks are on me but that would be tempting fate. The cost of the drinks are on me, or something. *mumbles pathetically and then launches himself into some "panic" buying*

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1575

Awww, are you sure the drinks can't be on you? Body slammers are so much fun smiley - winkeye

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1576

Will Jenkins (Dead)

Well, being as its you, I'll make a special exception.

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1577

*grins*
*grabs a bottle of tequila*

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1578

Will Jenkins (Dead)

smiley - winkeye

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1579

The Average Joe No One EVER Suspects

::steps into the bar and looks around:: Hello all. ::walks up and sits at the bar:: Any specials for first timers? LOL ::grins::

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 1580

OOOhhh...a virgin! {settles into the barstool beside Joe and kisses him on the cheek} I LOVE showing newbies around. Darlin', just because you're you I'm gonna buy you a cocktail. Ever tried a cosmicpolitan?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more