A Conversation for Foxy Manor

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2981

Evil One, part time Megalomaniac and fanatical condemner of Alabaster and Pop music

~stands up from behind the bar covered in beer~

Can I get anyone anything now that I've Hijacked this bar?

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2982

Jeremy (trying to find his way back to dinner)

3000-18 and counting ...

EO, will you please pass me a couple of smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrink and some smiley - stout, please?

I don't really care about the smiley - stiffdrink, provided they are strong, like a smiley - tomatosmiley - stiffdrink with some extra tabasco ..

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2983

Evil One, part time Megalomaniac and fanatical condemner of Alabaster and Pop music

Ok then

~takes a cup then goes into the toilet~

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2984

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Hm, I guess we're better off with Average Joes kegs, don't you think, Jeremy? That evil one seems to be some weird stranger in the night.

Which reminds me of a place I haven't been to for some time. You catch my drift?

smiley - pirate

Bar is OPEN!!!

Post 2985

Researcher 165848

Stuck at home "Tempis Fugit",dreading the dreaded pan galactic gargle blaster,but looking forward to a good time at my favorite hangout.Thanks for the invite however Iv'e had my share and probably yours also.
Sniff Sniff

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2986

Researcher 165848

Avast me hearty,
How many times ya been to the oarhouse

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2987

The Average Joe No One EVER Suspects

::throws a keg into the air and swings his axe at it, neatly splitting it in two with out even spilling any beer:: I never thought that would ever work! ::sings Jimi Hendrix's Hey Joe:: Blast! Now it's stuck in my head! Not that I'm complaining....

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2988

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

What an experience! That axe is bold as love, innit? smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2989

3,000-11 and counting ...

That's the Foxy Manor bar, Pierce, not the Foxy Lady bar smiley - winkeye. You got something wrong smiley - devil

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2990

ed whoose royal icing was too runny

I have returned, to find the bar in turmoil, what the f**k happened, oh yeah, mine's a smiley - stout

smiley - cake

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2991

The Average Joe No One EVER Suspects

LOL I like that expression Pierce. Thanks. ::Sips a whiskey sour::

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2992

Hati

*activetes the Coffee Reactor, pours herself a smiley - coffee, sips and starts to read the newspaper http://www.sloleht.ee/ *
smiley - yawn
*searches out the old hidden bottle of rum - something is still in it and it smells like rum ... and it tastes like rum. Hatifnat tips it into her smiley - coffee and hides the bottle in her enormous vanity bag*

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2993

Hi, Hatifnat, can I have some coffe, please?

And, by the way, that's a nice bag you have there smiley - devil

Jeremy

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2994

Hati

Hello, Jeremy!
How are you this monday morning?
*pours the coffee then hides smiley - coffee under the table and tinkles there something*

Here's you coffee, darling. smiley - winkeye

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2995

I feel really cold. Had to walk though a snowy and icy forest searching for an old trail.

Some coffee is exactly what the doctor prescribed me smiley - biggrin, thanks ,Hatifnatsmiley - hug

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2996

We're almost there: 3000-4 and counting ...

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2997

Hati

smiley - loveblush Nice to hear that some people still remember the word 'snow'. We have -8 degrees now and no snow, only lot of ice. I'm afraid my flowers in the garden will freeze. And rum will not help them.
But isn't it a fireplace there in the corner? When we take the empty bottles out of it...?smiley - smiley

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2998

Hati

Wow!
I can't even go to the lunch, because I'm afraid of missing that great moment.

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 2999

3000-2 and counting ...

Great idea, Hatifnat. I brought some dead wood from the forest, and a nice little fire would be really heartwarming smiley - loveblush

The Bar is OPEN!!!!

Post 3000

IT'S DONE!!!!!

The fire is burning, my feet are warm, the musicbox plays REO Speedwagon's "Keep the Fire Burning", I have a cup of hot coffee with some rum in it, Hatifnat is here, what else could I long for?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more