A Conversation for The H2IQ Quiz - Be The First Among Equals

am i to late?

Post 1

If the universe is infinite, then im "a" center, 21+4^1+8+9=42

have you stopped having the compotition thingie, cause i wanted to do it

am i to late?

Post 2

Marjin, After a long time of procrastination back lurking

Some months ago Greebo stopped posting new daily puzzlessmiley - erm.

We all hope she will resume them soon.

am i to late?

Post 3

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

Though if you are a quiz addict - there are some challenging conversations going on at http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/F51431?thread=247151&latest=1 and http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/F51431?thread=138209&latest=1 to get to ask a question you have to answer the last posted question correctly Just a hint - make sure you go to the END of the thread - not just the end of the first page.

am i to late?

Post 4

If the universe is infinite, then im "a" center, 21+4^1+8+9=42

i realized that on one of my first days here, i came into a convo that had like 5000 posts and i only read the first post, and posted something, i got some odd looks, cause i was replying to a 2 year old question

am i to late?

Post 5

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

smiley - laugh

Don't worry - we have all done it smiley - biggrin

Doo doo dee doodoo

Post 6

six7s

Have you seen 'Phenomena That Need Names - A842249'

There are a number of phenomena¹ that as far as I am aware do not have names, but should. These are phenomena² that are mainly unique to h2g2, and should therefore be named by the general population of h2g2. We need your help! Any suggestions, however silly, are welcome. Please start a new thread for each phenomenon³. If you can think of any...

¹ Doo doo dee doodoo
² Doo doo doo doo
³ Doo doo dee doodoo dee doodoo dee doodoo dee doodoo doodoo doo doo doodoo doo

In recognition of the numerous replies to post #20 of 'A new day in the quiz that is' (F51431?thread=138209&skip=0&show=20), I've made a suggestion - see F100463?thread=228462

six7s smiley - winkeye

Doo doo dee doodoo

Post 7

Cupid Stunt

The correct number of doos! Well done my friend!

I've recently finished a lecture course entitled 'quantum phenomena'. Oh, the fun we had...

Key: Complain about this post