A Conversation for The Drinks Cabinet.

Flirters Corner

Post 641

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

hmm, are muses all female ?

Flirters Corner

Post 642

I mean, is there a special name for male muses, like 'druses' or so? because I am in touch with some female here, don't know if that's you

Flirters Corner

Post 643

I'm not really here

That sounds like an order Goof.

~gets in next to Goof~
Is Sambucca aniseed flavoured? I didn't know that. I think I'll try some.
~moves up closer to Goof~

Flirters Corner

Post 644

oh no, was surely not an order. Just making sure that I am not mistaken. But Goof seems to be a little absent minded

Flirters Corner

Post 645

Moondancer

Hi,

Did someone say Sambucca? Is it the black one? Sounds good. smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout

` tossing off cloths and stepping in `

No point in wasting time with a liqueur glass I have a brandy balloon will that do smiley - smileysmiley - winkeye

Flirters Corner

Post 646

Musencus II (Muse of Dilettantism in Multiple Arts)

*realizes problem of different time zones, gets even more depressed; helps himself to some Caiprinha anyway*.
Ah, that's better. No, I don't try to drown my sorrows in booze, Goof, wouldn't help much anyway as those guys seem to be able to swim. Just had a rough day in office and some memories to suppress.
Would very much like to join the bathtub party, but - alas - nobody seems to be around. Pity.smiley - sadface
*sits down, makes himself comfortable with yet another Caipirinha and waits for someone to show up*

Flirters Corner

Post 647

Moondancer

Hi Musencus,
I'm still here and getting soberer, hand me a champers and get comfortable.

smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Moondancer

Flirters Corner

Post 648

Musencus II (Muse of Dilettantism in Multiple Arts)

The champers? There you are, what ever that may be. smiley - smiley
*makes himself even more comfortable, pours another drink*
Why are you willing to get sober, may I ask?

Flirters Corner

Post 649

U128068

*goof returns after demanding his right to have the right to be able to have children (or be a muse in spite of the outdated )*

Kasia, that's ok, just don't let mina catch you smiley - winkeye

M II, Sorrows that can swim, eh? I suggest battering them into submission with a large block of ice smiley - smiley

Flirters Corner

Post 650

I'm not really here

Goof, what are you talking about?

And I overlooked the Kasia thing, as she is a friend of mine, and I don't mind sharing with friends.
(Just this once though.)
Not sure I like you being let loose in here anymore.

Flirters Corner

Post 651

U128068

You can't really stop me being let loose in here 'cos it's my forum smiley - tongueout *pokes tongue out and blows raspberry*
My last post was to Musencus II (sorry if that's splet wrong) if that was what confused you

*Moves closes to Mina*.
I got to hear a rumor about what you got up a few days ago *feigns shocked look, but is fuming that he wasn't there* smiley - smiley

Flirters Corner

Post 652

I'm not really here

~sulks~ I know that.

Which particular rumour? I get up to all sorts on a regular basis.
Don't fume you weren't there (for whatever it was you heard), you gotta meet me first before you get invited to stuff like that. smiley - winkeye

Flirters Corner

Post 653

U128068

I hear so many rumours about you, come to think of it you start most of them smiley - smiley

*wonders why rosie keeps blowing him out whan she's meant to be making Mina jelous*

Flirters Corner

Post 654

I'm not really here

yep, I do start rumours about me. Can't not be talked about.

Is she really? She's not trying hard enough.

Flirters Corner

Post 655

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

You start rumours about yourself? How fun! I did that once in high school. So who's the best person to spread a rumour, if one wanted a rumour spread?

Flirters Corner

Post 656

I'm not really here

Me! Cos I do it all the time. smiley - smiley
And GB will help out if you ask her. smiley - winkeye Just don't say I told you any of that.

Flirters Corner

Post 657

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

smiley - smiley

Flirters Corner

Post 658

Zak T Duck

Peregrin's won the election, and made me Minister of Infernal Office Affairs. All I'd like to say is, who would like to be first?

Flirters Corner

Post 659

*slips out a back window and runs*

Flirters Corner

Post 660

U128068

Damn, I knew I forget something. Now, who did I mean to vote for?
Sorry, DD.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more