A Conversation for The h2g2 Shop (Closed Until Further Notice)

Date?

Post 1

Beelzebub

Please, when will this shop re-open? It's been closed for ages and I have money! Please re-open before I spend it!

Date?

Post 2

h2g2Support

Sorry, Beelzebub, we currently have no date fixed for re-opening, and it is looking increasingly likely that the shop will be closed for good.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I wouldn't hold your breath. All will become clear soon...

Mark

Date?

Post 3

Beelzebub

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! My good friend, Rebecca Mageddon, will be visiting you shortly. Along with Yorne M. Assis. That's noone in particular, just the mortals in general. Clad in red, black and white they shalt come... the seals shall be broken. Rev.6.
The lamb is approaching. Your time has come...

Date?

Post 4

Freddie

I really do hope the shop is not closing. My son tried to buy the complete original series of H2G2 on CD just before Christmas, as a present for me. The very generous lad that he is. HOWEVER nothing turned up! A reference number was generated by the order system, a long and involved thing it is too, and I presume the money was extracted from his Credit/Debit Card account. I have the number and am trying to track down just where these CDs have got to. I will check with my son to see if his money has disappeared down a cyber-hole. I sincerely hope not.

Any chance of prompting me directly? I imagine the supervisor of this site can get to my email address without effort? I can then provide the necessary receipt number.

Please reply and put my fevered and cynical mind to rest. smiley - smiley

TTFN

Freddie smiley - smiley

Date?

Post 5

Freddie

Mark,
Can you direct me to anyone who can help with an undelivered order from the shop?

See my previous message regarding this.

Many thanks in advance.

TTFN

Freddie smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more