A Conversation for The h2g2 Shop (Closed Until Further Notice)

Audio selection

Post 1

Lord Preston

Why don't you have the audio version of HHGTTG? the BBC version is very good with their effects and acting. it even comes on tapes or CDs! but if you want the unedited book read by doug himself then the isis version is the one for you, it spans about 5 diffrent packs, each with 4 tapes in them. There both very good so y are they not in the shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a well practised protest maker. as some of you editors might know! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is not a threat but a warning.


Audio selection

Post 2

Researcher Miko

Hi High Priest, can you tell me where I can find the HHGTTG cd? And perhaps you also now who does the voice of the very surprised looking sperm whale??


Audio selection

Post 3

Bald Bloke

Hi Miko
you can get the CD's from the BBC Shop http://www.bbcshop.com/


Audio selection

Post 4

Lastresort

I was able to find:

Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy - Primary Phase
Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy - Secondary Phase

Would these be the audio of the original 12 part radio series?


Audio selection

Post 5

Bald Bloke

Thats the ones smiley - smiley


Audio selection

Post 6

Lastresort

Great....

Now I just need to find someone in one of the "approved" European countries that the BBC ships to that'll forward the package to the States for me....

Does anyone know another source that _does_ ship across the pond?


Audio selection

Post 7

Lord Preston

well you may want to try [URL removed by moderator] and if it's not there try [URL removed by moderator]they'll ship is across for you. Waterstones do it as well but i don't know about ship[ping to the states. and i don't know there website so thats not much use is it.
High Priest


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more