A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback - Design Feedback

Skins

Post 1

Satan - Lord of the Underworld

I think there ought to be a new skin. With blood around the edges, firey letters, and dripping skeletons dangling from the buttons.

Skins

Post 2

Pastey

As bizarre as that sounds, I actually think that'd be quite popularsmiley - smiley

Although, one of the main reasons that the Alabaster skin was brought in was because the original Goo was a bit too graphics intensive.

smiley - fish

Skins

Post 3

Satan - Lord of the Underworld

How about a totally BLACK skin - like the wotsit band's ship in the book? Everything jet black, including the text and buttons. Bwahahaaaa!!!

Skins

Post 4

Researcher 99947

Skins skins... I think h2g2 should have a contest, for best skin idea... and then actually host it.

Skins

Post 5

Joe aka Arnia, Muse, Keeper, MathEd, Guru and Zen Cook (business is booming)

I reckon they should allow people to develop skins and then hold regular competitions to have it hosted. There would be file size rules of course.

Skins

Post 6

Abi

Stranger things have happened. Thanks for your suggestions - I will pass them on to our Suggestions bod. smiley - smiley

Skins

Post 7

BrownFurby

I think your next skin needs to be even simpler than the Alabaster.
Get rid of that dreadful green font colour , especially on background colour green. Use dark font colours on a light background at all times. Then everyone will be able to see your site.
Even those without a computer.

Key: Complain about this post