A Conversation for L'hotel Chrome

The Telegraph Office

Post 41

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

*toys with some salt crystals and some x-rays.... *[the angle of reflection of the x-rays off the salt crystals enables one to calculate the distance between the layers of ions]

The Telegraph Office

Post 42

Witty Moniker

*stops in while attending the festivities hosted by the Celery in the ballroom*

Just wanted to let you know that my convenience store is now open. You may collect on my debt to you at your leisure. Here's the address

http://www.h2g2.com/A401239

Thank you so much.

The Telegraph Office

Post 43

Styx the Rat

*jumps lightly on to edge of desk and nods respectfully*
Hat Lady. My misunderstanding.
*takes 10 filigreed gold beads out of pocket in backpack* Ten beads, different sizes for different size words.

*puts beads in two rows, nods again and jumps off desk, runs out of office*

The Telegraph Office

Post 44

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

Thank you Styx. Sorry for my delay in replying, I have been under the weather. My hat got rained on again smiley - sadface

The Telegraph Office

Post 45

Lintilla

I hope your feeling better Ændr. Sorry to leave you at key so long I had some traveling and computer trouble that kept me away, I take over for a bit now, and thank you for doing such a wonderful job!
*studies the salt surrounding the key*
What an interesting thing to do with salt crystals!smiley - smiley

I recently ran a real telegraph for a week and became quite accustomed to a fancy key they have called a "bug"
*pulls key from her basket and slips it into the normal key*
It's just nice as a change and can easily be slipped in and out.

I'm glad you got the payment figured out Styx!smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more