A Conversation for L'hotel Chrome

The Check-In Desk

Post 1

Chrome101

Like to book a room ... ask here! There are always vacancies! smiley - smiley


I'd like to book a ... basket

Post 2

jrn

Because I am cat, I do not need the extravagence of a room. It is often more convenient, and cheaper, to book a basket to sleep in. But most hotels don't like it.

Please?

-- Moj the Cat


Basket eh?

Post 3

Chrome101

Let me see...
*flips through book, which in fact contains idle doodlings*

We have a vacant Basket just down the hall. *points* I'm afraid there's no en-suite, but it does have room service. Enjoy!

#C101


Basket eh?

Post 4

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Godd morning / afternoon / evening,

I'm Kasia, the proud new receptionist of the gorgeous L'hotel Chrome.

Do not hesitate, if you need to book a room or have another wish.


Basket eh?

Post 5

stinkywigfiddle

*With a flash of light and a puff of smoke Mazroj the sorcerer appears wearing his usual robes.*

Mazroj: Ah, a hotel. Excuse me, I need a place to stay for a few days. I've been quite lost and have been staying in many places.


Impatient Immortal...

Post 6

GOD

* HE glides effortlessly to the reception desk & stridently hits the bell, and then again for good measure. HE looks somewhat pleased with himself... smiley - bigeyes *

* After some 2 minutes of waiting HE produces a clipboard & pen and casually ticks something & glides out... *

smiley - fish - Moving In Mysterious Ways...


Basket eh?

Post 7

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

*Kasia looks with smiley - bigeyes at Mazroj, the sorcerer*

Good day, Sir. Would you prefere an appartment or a suite?
May I suggest the penthouse - it has a splendid view and glas dome, so you can watch the stars at night.

*Kasia hands Mazroj a pen and the 'L'hotel Chrome guestbook*

Would you please sign in, Sir? Thank you. Do you like to have breakfast at the penthouse?

If you have any wishes, please let me know.

*leeds Mazroj to the penthouse lift - the hotel's boy follows the guest with the luggage"


Impatient Immortal...

Post 8

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

*Kasia rushes in, looks at the reception desk and sighs with disbelieve*

HE was here! I must tell Chrome!

Well, I can't read it, but I hope HE found the way to HIS very suite at the top, which is reserved only for HIM...?
It is a gorgeous 3-room-suite, named The Holy Cloud, with big french windows and a splendid terrace. The bedroom is calm, cause the walls as well as the floor are lined with L'hotel Chrome's special heaven-texture (kind of cotton-wool); the bed is very big, with a baldachin.
In the bathroom there is a big jacuzzi.

I hope, GOD will like it *anxious sigh*


Impatient Immortal...

Post 9

stinkywigfiddle

Mazroj: *Signing the guestbook* That will be fine. Yes, I'd love to see the stars. I can handle my luggage, oh well, go ahead then.
I am hoping it will be quiet here.


Impatient Immortal...

Post 10

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Of course it will, no fear about that, Sir.

You need something else?


Impatient Immortal...

Post 11

stinkywigfiddle

Mazroj: I just need to relax, thank you. I will be going to my room now. Good day.


Impatient Immortal...

Post 12

Chrome101

*Looks at Mazrok's retreating back.*

Great. And who is he today? *pun*

Actually, Kasia, God was just checking out the place for another Angel Party. As you well know, we angels are party animals. smiley - smiley


Impatient Immortal...

Post 13

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Huh? erm...well

*murmures to herself: damn, where is this Babelfish?! This English thing makes me nuts!*

Okay, then, Chrome, but know we are prepared, if HE would like to stay as our guest.


Return Of The Impatient Immortal...

Post 14

GOD

* HE re-enters the hotel gliding silently up to the reception desk... *

* With all the impatience of someone who literally does millions of different things at once... he rings the bell... *

* again... *

* and again... *

* gradually building up to a crescendo of noise until Kasia appears... *

Oh...Hello Kasia !!! smiley - smiley

I would like to book the lounge area for a sophisicated cocktail party to celebrate the 75th Guardian Angel... smiley - smiley

Hopefully, we're in line for a hefty discount !!! smiley - winkeye

Because we are obviously 'highly spirited' by nature you might want to make that bulk order of alcohol asap !!! smiley - bigeyes

We intent for it to kick off sometime around this weekend... smiley - smiley

See you there... smiley - smiley

smiley - fish - Moving In Mysterious Ways.


Return Of The Impatient Immortal...

Post 15

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

You welcome, GOD

*Kasia notices the booking of the lounge for this weekend*

Do YOU have any special wishes?

*Kasia goes over to the lounge bar to give the booking to the boss*


Return Of The Impatient Immortal...

Post 16

Kumabear


*enters. accidently knocks over expensive looking vase smashing it on the floor.* They'll just have to take it out of my bill.

*walks over to reception desk.*

*looks left. Looks right. Rings bell*


*eats a mint*


Return Of The Impatient Immortal...

Post 17

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hello Kumabear,

do you want a room or an appartment?

Please do not hesitate, to tell us your wishes! smiley - smiley


Return Of The Impatient Immortal...

Post 18

Kumabear


Appartment? That sounds about right.

Do you have anything with shag wallpaper available?


Return Of The Impatient Immortal...

Post 19

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Yes, of course, we have, sir.

L'hotel Chrome has everything our guests wish!

So you'd like to have shaggy wallpapers in your apartement. No problem - here's your key, then. Please go to the elevator, it's in the 2nd floor, apartement no 202.

Kasia calls the hotel boy: take this luggage and go with our guests to the 202, please*

Have a nice stay, sir!


Return Of The Impatient Immortal...

Post 20

Kumabear


Much obliged. smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more