A Conversation for L'hotel Chrome

The Bradbury Suite ("Abandoned")

Post 1

Chrome101

*This suite of rooms has been abandoned for some time, and has now fallen into disrepair. A ~lot~ of disrepair. Rainwater comes dripping in through the cracks in the walls and ceiling, and occasionally a spotlight plays through the cracked skylights and illuminates Chrome. Wrapped in the folds of his trenchcoat, he is standing in the entrance hall. This affords him an excellent view of the boarded-up entrance, and the doors to all other rooms in the suite (the suite is very large, and takes up most of this floor). He watches ... and waits ... for his duelling partner to arrive...*


The Bradbury Suite ("Abandoned")

Post 2

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

~A cold wind blows the remnants of a curtain that hangs by a boarded up window. Suddently, Chrome is aware of a presence. A tall one.~

What shall it be, old friend? Swords? Pistols? Or Silverwear?

~Whirling around, Chrome sees a tall shadow in the corner. Stepping into the light, he sees a figure in victorian dress, including cape, cane, and top-hat~


The Bradbury Suite ("Abandoned")

Post 3

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Well now where'd he go?

~Sits cross legged on the floor, head bowed, sword drawn, laying across his lap, waiting~


Removed

Post 4

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

This post has been removed.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more