A Conversation for the h2g2 Space-Farer's Cantina

The Cantina

Post 1

njan (afh)

This room is bustlingly busy. There's a bar along one side of the room, going through the wall and into another room (which looks much darker). Everywhere you look, there are aliens huddled over pots of synthale and members of every species all of whom are happy to relieve you of your money over a game of Saturnian Poker (or another, more illegal means). In the wall is a small arched doorway which says "Members Only" above the door.

The door has a rather large wookie standing by it with his arms crossed. He doesn't look like someone you want to mess with. However, you look down and discover a pass in your hand saying "Member: (Your name here): Spacefarers cantina". You walk through the archway, and into the cantina itself...

The Cantina

Post 2

Peter aka Krans

A bald guy wanders in through a very big and heavy door marked "Armoury", not bothering to shut it behind him. He glares at a very large and hairy Wookee who promptly sidles towards the door.

"Oi, Ambroa, me old mate. You owe me for that particle beam still, don't you? Well, don't worry about it. I'm in a generous mood. You've got 3 days to pay up before I put a price on your head... or just shoot you myself."

The wookee stops sidling and sprints for his ship.

The Cantina

Post 3

Peter aka Krans

Helps himself to a smiley - stiffdrink.

The Cantina

Post 4

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

give me a PGGB....

The Cantina

Post 5

Peter aka Krans

Sure you can afford it?

The Cantina

Post 6

......yep.........

The Cantina

Post 7

njan (afh)

Just sign this, please sir. It's a short disclaimer, with a paragraph citing you as colateral in the event of your not being able to pay.

*plonks contract onto bar*

The Cantina

Post 8

.................exactly how much is this drink?

The Cantina

Post 9

Peter aka Krans

Don't forget the scraping-the-remains-of-the-clients-head-off-the-walls surcharge!

The Cantina

Post 10

Peter aka Krans

In answer to your question: if you need to ask, you can't afford it. smiley - cheers

The Cantina

Post 11

you know, here's an idea now perhaps you will alow me to read it before I sign it?

The Cantina

Post 12

Peter aka Krans

*Takes disclaimer from Njan and hands it to Yowuzupman*

Sure, go ahead. All perfectly sane, simple, and above board - you don't pay up, we kill you. smiley - biggrin

The Cantina

Post 13

Trinity, self-admitted geek and proud! ((1*7-7)*7+6*7=42)

*walks in and looks around* Man, this place sure is dusty

*goes to work cleaning up a bit, dusting off the glasses, etc.*

The Cantina

Post 14

njan (afh)

*sits down in a dark corner and puts his boot-clad feet up on a table with a satisfying **clunk** *

The Cantina

Post 15

*decides there is just the right amount of dust around and chills behind the bar*

The Cantina

Post 16

njan (afh)

*appears, as if out of nowhere, in a dark corner at the back of the business-end of the bar*

Everything ok?

The Cantina

Post 17

*shrugs* It's going fine, but it's too quiet to have any problems...

The Cantina

Post 18

*takes a knife out of her boot and sharpens it to pass time*

The Cantina

Post 19

njan (afh)

good, good.

*sneaks through a backdoor into the employees' lounge, where he has a nap*

The Cantina

Post 20

Peter aka Krans

*Kicks in the door of the employees lounge and walks in carrying a HUGE barrel of something*

*Notices Njan and apologises for making such a noise*

Key: Complain about this post