This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 301

Lost in Scotland

There's nothing more inconspicous than something that's in plain view..
Sae as there is nothing that stands out more than someone, or something that tries to look inconspicous. smiley - smiley

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 302

Sultandude(Lover of Princess Toy of the 1000 Kisses)-Keeper of Go-Go Bars-aka Kabuki Man

10 days and counting. November 2nd is the magic day the current drought should end. Don't suppose that qualifies for a medal, but a bit of sympathy would be nice. Did get a peck on the cheek in the bar on Sunday night!

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 303

Zak T Duck

More than I've got. I haven't had as much as a peck on the cheek in over a year smiley - sadface

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 304

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*virtually pecks Croz on the cheek smiley - smiley*

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 305

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*bit of sympathy* for sultandude.
Petunia, why are you *just* Petunia now?

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 306

Demon Drawer

Another day chalked up, boy am I really upet to be 318 miles away or what smiley - sadface

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 307

Abi

What is upet DD - the OED doesn't contain a word like upet! smiley - winkeye

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 308

Demon Drawer

Gee I'm having major typo problems this afternoon UPSET Abi is that better smiley - smiley

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 309

Sultandude(Lover of Princess Toy of the 1000 Kisses)-Keeper of Go-Go Bars-aka Kabuki Man

Thanks for the sympathy gal!

DD - Know the feeling, am in the middle of the jungle right now, and the only female company left on Monday morning after Gabonese night in our little bar. Only females left in the area are of the animal kingdom and I'm not into beastiality (where's the spellcheck on this thing? YET!

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 310

Demon Drawer

It's not that it's just that the g/f is 318 miles away and I'm so in lurve!!!! smiley - sadface

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 311

Abi

*tries to avoid throwing up on her powerbook*

smiley - winkeye

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 312

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

I dropped Rogue Seraph. I may want to be a GA once that gets sorted out, and perhaps do some avenging on the side.

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 313

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

A week ago I was having sex.

6 days, 23 hours and 45 minutes ago my dad came home too early. smiley - sadface

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 314

Mine is 17 hours flying time away, but I'm not too sure about the lurve thing but I know for sure I'm in lust! smiley - smiley

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 315

Your dad caught you?
Cripes, is the Lord of Fishnets still alive?

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 316

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

Oh yes; he's been terribly nice about it. Hasn't mentioned it, in fact, which in a way makes it so much worse... I suppose that having a conversation with my dad through the closed door of the spare room whilst having sex ranks as one of my more foolish actions. Come to think of it, so was carrying on for another three quarters of an hour...

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 317

If there is anything more embarrasing than a parent witnessing a child of theirs having sex?
Unless it's the child witnessing the parent have sex smiley - sadface
I mean "sounds"...{horrifying thoughts quickly suppressed}....!!
My daughter & her boyfriend lived in her room until they got their own place {for seven months).....I don't think a day went by that they didn't have noisy sex, most embarrasing for me as I had to use the bathroom right next door....

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 318

You must be a great mom. smiley - smiley

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 319

awwwww thanks Petunia!smiley - smiley
My friends thought I was nuts!

Celibacy - Forum #2

Post 320

Jim, Lord of Fishnets

Yes I'm very much still alive... although actual interaction with Emily's parents (all four of them) is now rather complicated and edgy...

Nasty... but nice...

Jamie.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more