A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Cool Little Things

Game

Post 1

Teendude

OK, I am new, and Ismiley - erm was sent here because appaerently there is a very cool game here, can someone please tell me where it is?

Game

Post 2

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Hi Teendude,

Welcome to h2g2.

The game can be found at this link http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/hitchhikers/index.shtml?rhpimage

and the good thing is that because you have rtegistered with this site it means you can save where you are up to and if you die you don't have to start at the beginning again smiley - winkeye

Good luck!

Mort

Game

Post 3

Teendude

Thank you Mort, and sorry if
A: This is in the wrong section
and
B: That smily I inserted somehow.

Game

Post 4

No problem, if you need any help at all then just reply here or leave a message on my page (click on my name above)

smiley - ok

Game

Post 5

Teendude

Thank you very much, but what do I do when Ford comes up to me and gives me a towel, but then I die?

Game

Post 6

Don't accept the towel - ignore him, just keep laying in front of the bulldozer. Often in the game it pays to be patient and eventually after saying the same thing such as 'shout at Mr Prosser' then something else happens. smiley - winkeye

Game

Post 7

Teendude

OK, I did all that (I also destroyed a small galaxy by saying Light up the area) and now I am in a ship (Most likely the Vogan ship) and it's all dark. Now what?

Game

Post 8

Again be patient, you should keep getting a message. It is dark, you can see nothing, taste nothing, touch nothing, hear nothing and smell nothing.

Be patient and keep trying to do something and see what changes in the message. I am not going to tell you directly as that would spoil your fun, but eventually the five senses you can't do will change!

Game

Post 9

Teendude

OK, I'll try, thank you so much for helping me out, I am quite an idiot.

Game

Post 10

Teendude

Ah yes, just got it, I'll post agin if I need help.

Game

Post 11

Teendude

What do I do now? I went on the ship and got the Guide from ford, now what?

Game

Post 12

You need to find yourself a babel fish. That won't be easy to catch one. Use the items you have to help.

Game

Post 13

Teendude

OK, now I'm on the Heart of Gold and it's all dark, now what?

Game

Post 14

Teendude

OK, I did that, what do I do ON the Heart Of Gold, I just sit there and Marvin wonders in and out.

Game

Post 15

Have you tried following him? He may take you somewhere...

Game

Post 16

johnborgy

I can't save the game
please help!smiley - wah
I have looked all over but can't find it!

John, that one weird dude
Thanks

Game

Post 17

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"Type:
RESTORE

from inside the game, if you have saved previous positions you will get a list of names under witch you have saved them. "

Key: Complain about this post