A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

BBQ on the Veranda! Bring your forks, your favourite dish and a healthy appetite.

Post 301

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Witty, you have arugula in your hair.

/* d'Elaphant wanders back to the beach */

/* Zeppo smiley - dog stares intently at Phil, and at the sausages. */

BBQ on the Veranda! Bring your forks, your favourite dish and a healthy appetite.

Post 302

Phil

*Looks at Zeppo smiley - dog*
Are you sure you can have one of these?

Oh OK then. Here you go.

*Places a sausage in a bowl on the terrace*
*Eats a sausage himself*
Nice smiley - smiley

Post 303

Researcher 179388

*removes combat suit and joins Amy in the surf*

I do love the seaside! smiley - biggrin

Post 304

Witty Moniker

*Follows d'E back to the beach, picking arugula out of her hair on the way.*

Post 305

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Swimming in the sea is very relaxing.

Post 306

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*as the moon rises*

Look there are phosphorescent algae in the water! *splashes with her feet*

Post 307

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

Lil, are you sure the vial of blue stuff didn't break when you fell? I don't see anything glowing out there!

Post 308

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Several times before, the blue powder has either been stolen or something else has happened to it. I now keep it in avery special sort of vial, and breakage is not a problem. smiley - smiley

The effect is sort of subtle, unless you're a battleship. smiley - winkeye Come on over and have a look.

Post 309

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

*gets on her airbed and paddles out to where Lil is*

Post 310

SE

Stolen? Why who in the devil would do such a thing?

Key: Complain about this post