This is the Message Centre for Archangel Zax

Cheers,eh?

Post 61

Archangel Zax

yes tweet... it could have been.

still can be...

but probably won't be.

for now at least...

Yeay! Someone Came to Visit!!(part deux)

Post 62

Saint Lys, Patron Saint of Asylum Seekers

I'm just typing to here the sound of my keyboard (actually it does sound cool but I haven't really typed something just to here it type since I was 3 and that was during the phase I was going through where I didn't really like music much because my mom always plays it when she cleans and it had a bad connotation but anyway I heard that sunsets color are mostly from smog and air pollution so maybey all the air pollution in California is on purpose to get tourism for amazing sunsets and stuff course I could be wrong

Post 63

cloughie(Patron Saint of Flying Pigs)stop by my barbecue! A520318

Hi Lys, everyone. Look what happens, I go away for a while, and all hell breaks loose! smiley - smiley Zax, I'm glad you finally 'came out'smiley - winkeye It doesn't change my feelings about you a bit(unless of course, you're REALLY cute!)smiley - winkeye Anyway, Nice to be back, if only for a short time, I'm busy as HELL!smiley - smiley

Post 64

ENTITY-- Assistant to Mr. RedFish, Chief Thug to The MASQUE) A410239

LOL!
well, I HAVE been accused of that on occasion... smiley - winkeye

good to see you back!

Post 65

by the way, hello! my name is Entity, and i'm not too well known just yet, but soon hope to be another face in the crowd!

please excuse my jumping in there, C, but i just couldn't help it- you sounded so happy!

i really like your page, Zax! i'd like to put some pictures on my page- do you have any suggestions on where to find some?

thanks!

The E

Post 66

Mick & Hoppa Canuck

HI! PLT,Mick. What's LOL?

Post 67

Laughed Out Loud. LOOK! Angel Duty!smiley - winkeye

Post 68

Archangel Zax

Hi Clough!! glad to see you're on again!! got your icq message... THANK YOU! i'd have been very unhappy if you'd gone the other way about it all!

And if you get me drunk enough, maybe i'll show you a picture!! LOL!

Hi Entity! nice to meet you!
are you enjoying the guide? i see you also made it to heaven... i'll stop by your page and start a new thread about the pic links- boy do i have a lot! (glad you liked my page)

how are you doing Mick?

Post 69

I'm loving it here, Zax! so many people, and so much to do! for quite a while I thought that I was all alone- on the outside- but I started visiting pages, and posting, and ended up following a link Kes gave me, http://www.h2g2.com/F24306?thread=70611&latest=1 and somehow managed to show up at the RED campaign headquarters, and now I already have a JOB!! can you believe it? I'm now *puffing out chest* "First Thug/Assistant to Mr. RedFish- Grand Vizier-to-be"! I'm so excited! *pulls out a bottle of Special RED Election wine* Care for a drop? Masque said to spread it around in return for votes- it adjusts to your tastes so it's just right, AND it's guaranteed to get you exactly as drunk as you want to be! *pours a Y and holds it out* ? ~The E (hope you don't mind, but i stole your squiggly thing!) :-)

Post 70

(well, Kes didn't exactly GIVE me that link... he told me to meet him in the forum of the frikkin and he'd buy me a drink- just to help me get involved... but i got lost trying to find it, and ended up there! oh, happy accident!)

i should go make good on that offer

Post 71

Archangel Zax

*takes the Y and sips carefully*
*finding the flavor exactly perfect, gulps down the rest of the wine*

smiley - sigh
Aaah!
Entity- Thanks for the link! i checked it out on a whim (i haven't been much interested in the election- especially since many of the candidates are also Angels).

I have to say that the idea of a DICTATOR for h2g2 is just PERFECT! and who better to do it than the Masque of the Red Herring?! i just about broke a rib from laughing so hard- they're GREAT! and i see you made it to RedFish's page- and are even his new assistant- kudos to you! his page was just enough to sway my vote!

i'm going now to get my free bottle and see if they'll allow li'l ol' me to volunteer.

Hey Clough? and anyone else that's still following this thread! Go on over to the RED party's homepage and check it out! i think you'll be as impressed as i am!

(and just for an added bonus, Masque is actually an alias of our very own Irving Washington- P.S. of the Highly Strung!!)

Oh, and Entity- i like what you did with your page... glad my tips were helpful! and no worries about the 'squiggly thingy' (gotta love the technical terminology!) you can use it as much as you like, as i'm no where near the only one on site that uses it!
smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Post 72

ok, this is all too much for me to comprehend right now, I'm gonna have to sleep on it...

Post 73

Jezzrian, ps of Dubious Reasoning, Muse of Death Scenes (Masque/RedFish for DICTATOR)

nice page, the colour scheme makes a nice change --- RedFish "Vore for us. Oh you are? thanks!"

Post 74

Researcher 140051

I think this is a neat page you have here. Where does this message go? This Is Mr. I. Hello.

Post 75

Researcher 140051

Oh, this is where it goes. Hello again. smiley - smiley

Post 76

Fashion Cat

oh the number of times i did that... smiley - bigeyes

hey Zax! hows it all sticking together?

Post 77

nim the cat (STILL choking in air pollution)

OK, I stopped mopping. But somebody better hand me a mop to dry up the floor! smiley - smileysmiley - winkeye

Post 78

$u$

I was just wondering how one becomes a guardian angel? I think I'd like to be one... wouldn't I? I've already got the wings.smiley - smiley ~A~

Post 79

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

You might like to take a trip to the GA's homepage- I'll find the link for you in a tick...

Post 80

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

http://www.h2g2.com/A300943
See you there smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Archangel Zax

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more