This is the Message Centre for Nonametraveller

Shock, Gasp, Horror.....

Post 781

..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Cor blimey.....

Just how neglected has this space been.......lol

Well I'm back smiley - biggrin....not sure if that's good or bad mind....lol

smiley - smooch

xxElsaxx

Shock, Gasp, Horror.....

Post 782

Nonametraveller

its great....what you on about....i was just about to mail you actually.....how you doing babes....missed yousmiley - kisssmiley - hugsmiley - biggrin

Shock, Gasp, Horror.....

Post 783

..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

MMMWWWAAAHHHHH smiley - smooch Snooks,

Will email u today and tell you what's what.....just took a breather from a few things hun.....trying to sort out myself.....not very effectively mind...but hey who's perfect!!! lol smiley - biggrin

But yeah, on the whole things are good...

U ok??.....what u been upto??

xxElsaxxsmiley - fairy

Shock, Gasp, Horror.....

Post 784

Nonametraveller

aaaaawwww you know sweetness....same shit differant day!!

Avoiding bitching about the cold.....lol....doing some research....doing some course work....day or two up town a week to meet folk and also try to sell some documentary video that i have.

Back not drinking again and much happier for it, i was only drinking to be social but i was not really enjoying it, and i could not see any benefits either.

Still not sure of what i am going to do yet....feel like i should get some sort of p;an together by the time new year comes around though so i can start with it come january or so....although i am keeping myself busy i feel like i am treading water in many ways.

Overall though i'm cool.....cruising along...taking it all in my stride....just another part of my lifes journey!!!!

Shock, Gasp, Horror.....

Post 785

Snooks smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

So still not decided on where you're going to be then....said it before hun, gotta follow your instincts and where you're pulled to.

Fair comment on the drinking, no point doing it if you're not enjoying it.

Now, to business.....(slips french maid outfit on).....gotta start cleaning this space up a bit.....cobwebs everywhere (whips out feather duster)......where do I start....smiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye

xxElsaxxsmiley - fairy

Shock, Gasp, Horror.....

Post 786

Nonametraveller

All thoughts of business goes out of the window as he sits big eyed watching the chicky in the maids outfit.

Proper instincts kick in....no doubt about it as he calls her over and shows what really needs a good dusting!!!!!!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Nonametraveller

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more