This is the Message Centre for Ginger The Feisty

Ginger has got engaged to Doug! Congratulations!

Post 121

zb

Both of them?

Post 122

$u$

*hic* *sob* *hic*

It zall zo romaan-hic. Letz zelebrate! *hic*

You really can get EVERYTHING on the net these days!

Congrats! Have an ice cream on me smiley - fish

Post 123

Ginger The Feisty

I overdosed on the old gelati last week so I'll give it a miss for now - It's only on my page curently but please take a shufty!

Post 124

Ben The Hippy

Congrats there. Hope you have many happy hiking expeditions!

Post 125

Ink

Congratulatitions very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much

Post 126

Ginger The Feisty

Wooo! Thanks! smiley - smiley

Post 127

Opal Manta

Congratulations! Have fun organising the big day, and then when it comes around, remember to enjoy it. We did it in May, and it was great. Can't wait to see the photos!

Post 128

Marvin

Most of us h2g2 fans probably hope to simply find some like minded souls at this site - finding life partners has gotta be a bonus. Have a wonderful life guys and for a change if you get too many towels for presents you will atleast be grateful knowing how important they are. Wish you the best of everything.

Post 129

Pip

Well done you two - I look forward to the party. Perhaps the powers that be can arrange for a web cam at the reception!

Pip

Post 130

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

"HE" on the left sole and "LP" on the right is more traditional, speaking as one who generally attends up to 20 weddings per year.

Post 131

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

(agonises for several minutes over whether to tag onto the end of a *very* long thread, or start again from the root...)

Congrats both. I heartily recommend matrimony, 11 years after taking the plunge the shine has definitely not worn off.

| |
|~~~o|
| o o|
| o o|
| o |
\ o /
\o /
\/
||
||
||
||
||
======

Cheers! smiley - smiley

Post 132

Oh bum. The Guide-O-Matic has stripped out the spaces from my piece of ASCII art smiley - sadface

Post 133

Gwennie

Lots 'n' lots of congratulations!!!!! (You, impetuous people, you...)I hope that you'll both be as happy as I am in my marriage, if not more (if that's possible).

P.S. Got any room in your honeymoon bags for a stowaway????

Post 134

Abi

In a few short days Doug and Ginger will be man and wife!

There is a vitual Pre Wedding Party for them over here http://www.h2g2.com/A421912 and you can sign the virtual card here http://www.h2g2.com/A421877

All welcome. Last one to the bar... smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post