A Conversation for Cheese and the Ever-shrinking Lunch Break

I had rice

Post 1

The Brain

I don't know about anyone else, but I tend to eat what was left over from dinner the day before!!!
(Today- rice with veg thrown in, shoved in the microwave for a couple of mins, followed by a whopper of a choc muffin. mmmmm)

I had rice

Post 2

Kaptain Kavey

That would be too stinky as we have open plan office and I love my Indian and Chinese takeaways...

Anyway if you bring in your lunch at my company you end up eating at your desk and I'll be darned if I do that...

I work in Camden so I nearly always go out for lunch... we tend to favour the local sandwich bar (arent they great, London sandwich bars?)

We live on jacket spuds and chicken escalope sandwiched with mozzarella...

Or go the pub a lot. A lot lot.

And then there are the posh lunch days when we go to a proper restaurant.

Except for Jo who always brings in Pitta filled with dry chicken with nothing else in it at all. Bless.

How boring am I?
I have never ever been THIS boring before.

Wow, I am reaching new heights on h2g2...

I had rice

Post 3

The Brain

You know, you've made me really hungrey! Trouble is, I'm in the collage computer room and leaving the computer now could mean an hours wait before I get back on it. Hmmmmm

I had rice

Post 4

fabt

I have realised that the best way to combat
this is to eat three rounds of toast and a
packet of chocolate biscuits before going
to the computer room. Particularly as in my
college the computer room smells and it puts
you off food for several minutes at least.

P.S. Toast tastes better with marmite which goes
quite well with the chocolate biscuits too.

I had rice

Post 5

The Brain

You know, I have never thought of that combination before.
We are making baby rattles toothing rings at the mo. We were reminded that ivory and coral were "unavaliable" but we were told that we could use mammoth ivory if we wanted!!!

I had rice

Post 6

Jenny and Fred the cheese

have you considered Narwhal horn?

I had rice

Post 7

The Brain

I tried the local mythological animal parts store for a bit of unicorn horn, but they told me that they would not be responasble for any side effects caused by a child chewing on it.

I had rice

Post 8

Jenny and Fred the cheese

you know if you eat mermaids flesh you'll become immortal

I had rice

Post 9

Peregrin

When I was a student I'd frequently have no breakfast or lunch, but just supper (evening meal).

I'm thinking of applying this on a reduced basis to my working pattern. I'll have breakfast before going to work (to stop my stomach from rumbling), have no lunch break, and have supper as soon as I get back from work.

As I've got a 9 till 5 job, and I'm paid on an hourly basis, this will earn me an hour's extra pay.

In theory.

Food

Post 10

Swampy

Food is nice
Nice is an adjective (correct me if I'm wrong) which I would often associate with food in general

Cheese is particularly nice
In the case of cheese i exagerate more my liking of this food

Maple syrup is sweet and nice
Two adjectives here working in conjunction to show just how nice maple syrup is

Cheese and maple syrup = super dooper, lush, gorgeous absolutely blindling gob smackling gorgeous with a hint of yum

Do I make myself clear?

Food

Post 11

Peregrin

Cheese.... mmmmmm.... I like cheese....

Food

Post 12

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

I'm going to refer to the comment about london sandwich bars

WHY THE HELL ARE THERE SO MANY

just around the corner from where I'm working at the mo(only for to weeks) in Bercley square there are i think 7 Prets 5 starbucks and two cafe unosm, now do you need that many within 200 yards of each other

Key: Complain about this post