A Conversation for Monty Python CD-ROM Games

cool

Post 1

Krunchy

very thorough, and nice to read. I've known about these games, but have never played them after reading your article I think I might track them down.

cool

Post 2

Lord Cartier

I've played Holy Grail and I like it.

Yes, I like the Holy Grail game...
And might I add...
I like Chinese.

cool

Post 3

RangaKoo

I might also be rather boring and add very nice too.

I have CWOT and Holly Grail, and find them immensly fun - especially drop dead as it makes tetris that bit more challenging.

I haven't come across the 'King Brian the Wild' bit yet (sure it's not meant to be Arthur?) but I also haven't managed to find the HOly Grail itself and that's the only thing preventing me from crossing the bridge at the end. Although I suspect this is intentional, I don't spose anyone's got any hints?

Ummm, any particular reason you didn't mention 'Catch the Cow?'

But otherwise, highly enjoyable!!

And I would also like to add
I like Chinese
They only come up to your knees

cool

Post 4

Hawley Smoot

I have CWOT and Holy Grail. Both immensly fun. However in Holy Grail, I never could figure out how to blow up that #$@% bunny, so I've missed a lot of the humor.

cool

Post 5

RangaKoo

I can recall having a tonne of trouble on this one. I think the only thing to do is throw (or at least, click) the HOly Hand Grenade when he says 'five,' as it's the thrid number he says....

cool

Post 6

Penguin Girl - returned at last

I'm just trying out HTML on this one, please tell me if it works.
Um, I believe you throw the holy hand grenade on 2, but I could be wrong. The think I really had trouble on was finding the virgin's bodice. I had everything else.

cool

Post 7

Penguin Girl - returned at last

damn, i thought it took html tags. oh well

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more