A Conversation for Monty Python CD-ROM Games
I had the demo of the "Complete Waste of Time", and my friend Alan has never completely forgiven me for "Pythonising" his PC in his absence...
btw, shouldn't that be three CDs (last paragraph) rather than four?
One Brain Cell Posted May 11, 2002
I also have 'complete waste of time', which I paid the princely sum of £4 for last year. Can i solve the secret to Intergalactic success? can I do this? can I do that? can I get anywhere? can I badger!
Its loopy. I must be so stayed in my linear gamsplaying ways. Ho hum.
A Moose once bit my sister.
Micheal Jay Mole Posted May 12, 2002
One Brain Cell Posted May 12, 2002
I'm beginning to get the hang of this. My own space thing is where I can access everyone's replies to topic I've contributed to. Its all becoming clear to me now. This is great, a site devoted to everything and not just one thing. So refreshing!
Oberon2001 (Scout) Posted May 4, 2003
Peet (rather belatedly), the last para is right 'cos the final game was on two CDs.
PS. Anyone know what happened in that new scene they shot for "The Holy Grail"?
Oberon2001 (Scout) Posted May 5, 2003
Researcher 227521 Posted May 11, 2003
Message for you sir. Ah, brave Concord! Hey gang, the Mole is back. Am I correct in reading that some of the Python series is avaiable on DVD? I will give you some shrubbery if you give more info. I have no herrings however.
Micheal J. Mole
Oberon2001 (Scout) Posted May 11, 2003
Dunno about the TV series (the Beeb own the rights to that so you might be able to find some info on it within BBCi) but all four films have been released on DVD and you can get them in a nice shiny box set if you wish.
Researcher 227521 Posted May 12, 2003
the_greatest_person Posted Aug 3, 2005
there was a box set of dvds came out cos there were internet games of stone the blasphemer and beat the black knight on the bbcwebsite but now they have gorn
now theres somthing completly different
except there isnt
not even a man with three buttocks
what is the air speed velocity of a unladen swallow??
and where can i buy the games??
ive got all the discworld games, some of them plagerise quite heavly from python, especially the women in beards throwin stones, i think they acctually stole some of the sound track from life of brian.
silly english knnigetts
Key: Complain about this post
- 1: Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista) (Mar 28, 2001)
- 2: One Brain Cell (May 11, 2002)
- 3: Micheal Jay Mole (May 12, 2002)
- 4: Micheal Jay Mole (May 12, 2002)
- 5: One Brain Cell (May 12, 2002)
- 6: Oberon2001 (Scout) (May 4, 2003)
- 7: Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista) (May 4, 2003)
- 8: Oberon2001 (Scout) (May 5, 2003)
- 9: Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista) (May 5, 2003)
- 10: Researcher 227521 (May 11, 2003)
- 11: Oberon2001 (Scout) (May 11, 2003)
- 12: Researcher 227521 (May 12, 2003)
- 13: the_greatest_person (Aug 3, 2005)