A Conversation for Party!!!!

The Virtual Sofa

Post 161

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

sorry Ally, good you phoned me anyway, remember "that's £4.70 please!" smiley - winkeye

The Virtual Sofa

Post 162

Mike A (snowblind)

That's not aimed at me is it? smiley - winkeye LOL

The Virtual Sofa

Post 163

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

No, she phoned me when I was in a restaurant getting a take away, so when I said "can I have a can of Fanta with it please?" the guy behind the counter (with a strong Israeli accent) says "£4.70 please", and Ally immediately went off into hysterics doing impressions!

The Virtual Sofa

Post 164

Mike A (snowblind)

Oh right. It's just that as we know, my long phone call to you on wednesday came to slightly less than that...

The Virtual Sofa

Post 165

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

that's good smiley - winkeye

The Virtual Sofa

Post 166

P'hul -that just turns over heads up pennies that she finds

hello eeryone!!!

Good to see there are still some people on the sofa these days-

It's been a while for me!

The Virtual Sofa

Post 167

Mike A (snowblind)

Yo P'hul, hoe are ya?

btw Katsy, other sources claim that my call will have cost something between £15-£30. You sure it's 8p a minute?!

The Virtual Sofa

Post 168

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

It's 8p/min on BT at the weekends

The Virtual Sofa

Post 169

Mike A (snowblind)

We've sorted this one out... smiley - smiley

The Virtual Sofa

Post 170

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

aiiiii!

Hey has anyone heard my Irish accent?

The Virtual Sofa

Post 171

Miss Jeni

lol, I hope it doesn't post twice again..

I was just writing and it went smiley - sadface

Anyway.. Esti, you never said you kissed Skandal?!?!?

Yep, we've all heard your Irish accent, and also I never said skandal were that ugly.. well ok, so I did, but I didn't mean it and I only said it coz you said Erik Palladino was "butt ugly"
ok.. so Skandal are fine.. just not as MINE as Erik (and Carter)

Have you ever heard the Madonna album, Ray of light?? it's soooooo cool, there's a gret tracj called Swim.. you have to hear it!!

Great.. Health conference tomorrow!! apparently oi oi saveloi is gonna be there smiley - sadface that was a big mistake!!

and also I have 2 new e-mail address's.. they are...

[email protected]

AND

[email protected]

I know they're long but that's another.com for you smiley - smiley

Liberty smiley - smiley

Oh and guess what else.. the bus was half an hour late tonite!!
Apparently there wasn't a bus at the deppo, in other words.. they forgot about us smiley - sadface

and one more thing.. today in chemistry Mr. Mason said aiii instead of yes, it was sooooo funny!!!!

The Virtual Sofa

Post 172

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

lol!

Jeni-YOU DIDN'T KNOW I KISSED SKANDAL??? WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW???? WHY DO YOU THINK I WAS GOING KER-RAZY ALL THAT TIME???? JAMES USED MY MOBILE AS WELL!!!!!!!

The Virtual Sofa

Post 173

Miss Jeni

alright.. who is JENI???

I have obviously been not here.. you kissed SKANDAL?????

HOW?
WHEN?
WHERE?
WHY?
WHAT?

YOU K..I..S..S..E..D SKANDAL????
TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON THE CHEEK?!?!?

I KNEW THEY USED YOUR MOBILE.. DID YOU MAKE THEM PAY FOR THE CALL.. I HOPE SO smiley - winkeye

The Virtual Sofa

Post 174

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I WAS TALKING TO NATALIE AND I SAID JAMES WAS NEARBY SO BEING HER SHE WANTED TO SAY HI TO HIM SO I PASSED HIM THE PHONE AND HE HAD A CHAT WITH HER!!!!!!!!!

WHEN SKANDAL WERE SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS DOWN AT THE AIRSHOW, WHEN THEY HANDED IT TO YOU THEY GAVE YOU A KISS ON THE CHEEK!!!!!! THEY ALL SMELL REALLY NICE BTW!!!!!!!! WHEN I GOT ON MSN WHEN I CAME BACK I WAS ALMOST SCREAMING DOWN AT ALLY!!!!! JAMES IS SOOOOO SWEEET!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM TO BITS!!!!! HE'S GOT THE CUTEST SMILE AND VOICE EVER!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I GOT A PIC OF ME AND HIM TOGETHER!!!! SEE!!!!! HE LIKES ME THAT MUCH!!!!LOL!!!!!

The Virtual Sofa

Post 175

Miss Jeni

Wow... Chill...

The Virtual Sofa

Post 176

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I THOUGHT YOU KNEW ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Virtual Sofa

Post 177

Miss Jeni

Well.. obviously not!! smiley - smiley

The Virtual Sofa

Post 178

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Have you seen the Skandal website recently? I mean HAVE YOU SEEN THE SKANDAL WEBSITE RECENTLY??? THEY HAVE PUT UP A RECENT PIC OF THEM AND THEY ARE SOOOOOOO FINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Key: Complain about this post