A Conversation for United States of America (USA)

Disney

Post 1

Katka

A country unto itself. A kingdom unto the world. A revolution by the children and rodents. This category can be spilt into several sections:
a) Disney - the human man(allegedly)
b) Disney - the world of
c) Disney - the psycopathic one eyed murderer from the hills of South Wales (confirmed legend)

a) Never underestimate the power of Walter Disney. He has been frozen in history and very old ice, and will soon be simmered over a low heat for a long time until restored to his lively very warped self once they discover how to cure the disease he died from, or until the ice melts. Whichever comes first.

b) The only place in the known universe where what a giant rodent says is the law. Based on the ideas of Disney (the human man), this fun/theme/kingdom park is allegedly magical and can stop or indeed reverse the aging process so that all who enter will no longer reach puberty. Leaving the kingdom is only allowed under the strict regulations and rules that you MUST tell everyone you know that they MUST visit the kingdom and insist that they MUST go visit the king rodent until they actually do.

c) The psycopathic one eyed murderer from South Wales is believed to have died from a strange illness while practicing voodoo in a valley near Llannelli. It is said that he was a loner with only a small talking mouse as his friend. On the murderer's death, the small talking mouse went on to bigger and better things, and was last seen somewhere in the Florida region of the United States of America.

Disney

Post 2

Spot on Pete, alias The bearded one

Bit worried about this one, too much electric lemonade I fear ?

Disney

Post 3

Big Fat Goalie

You shouldn't be worried about him, Disney seem to have been drinking 'electric lemonade' as well.
Somewhere in Germany there's a castle built by Mad King Ludwig of Bavaria. As the name suggests, he was mad.
It bears a remarkable resemblance to the Magic Castle type thing which is always hovering in the background of any Disney theme park.
They copy ideas from mad people!!
When has that ever made sense?

Disney

Post 4

Maybe mad, but rich !!

Disney

Post 5

Ozymandias

also possibly a crypto-fascist; Fantasia has undertones from the infamous Nazi propaganda film
'Triumph of the Will' (really). Furthermore Disney actually produced an animated film which argued the
merits of carpet-bombing Japanese population centres during WWII (I think it was called Strategic Air Power
but dont quote me on it).

Disney

Post 6

Leeloo

I have inside information. As a student I did an internship with Disney in the Middle East and I know for a fact that they send their management staff off to the theme parks and dress them up in furry costumes and have them parade around for a few days.

Oh. The humiliation.

I suppose they can hold it as a threat over people's heads after that.
"Make us loads of money or it's Dumbo for you mate ..."

Disney

Post 7

Disney is a tough employer, its hard work making a profit driven organisation appear to be such fun, and they are very good at it. If you go to Disneyworld go to have fun, don't think too hard about the poor employees sweating in those costumes, or how much it's all costing you, or you'll go mad.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more