msmonsy

PIZZA!!!??? did someone mention PIZZA!!!??? smiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyes
i just LOVE pizza!!! smiley - bigeyes
monsy smiley - fish

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 122

Aeli's mistress

thanks Greebo! smiley - winkeye
just wanted to know if I could bring Aeli in. She's my baby, but she's a little Yorkie. Looks more like a cat than a dog though. Sure it'll be alright?

smiley - smiley

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 123

Aeli's mistress

(looks at Monsy)
I don't believe we've met

Oh, right, Monsy! smiley - smiley heard you've been doctoring some people. Pizza??
(holds out two pizza cartons). veggie or meat?

smiley - smiley

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 124

msmonsy

hello there smiley - smiley well, doctoring may be a bit off, experimenting is closer to the truth smiley - winkeye
as for the pizza,,,,,,ermmmm...i'd say veggie but i think we need to make sure it is alright with him first smiley - winkeye
now where are those kids at??? they were supposed to sing for us....and i even made them some hot cocoa for when they were done smiley - bigeyes
monsy smiley - fish

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 125

Peta

mnm Pizza ... I love it. *grabs a slice*. Delicious. Mmn. Pizza....

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 126

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

As long as the pizza has lots of melting cheese, I'm happy! Thanks a bunch! smiley - bigeyes

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 127

Courtesy38

mmmmmmmmm .... Pizza gooooooood ...........

*gets a slice and savors every bite*

Chocolate Milk Shakes all around, and remember, a good hangover cure (in IRL) and anywhere withing 4 feet of me is a no calorie, no carbohydrate, no fate zone smiley - smiley

Courtesy

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 128

Aeli's mistress

(yawns and stretches) Sowwvy, didn't mean to yawn like that.

But did I tell everyone? smiley - smileysmiley - smiley I finished my last set of exams for the millenium today, so I'm all set for lots of celebrating, brownies, chocolate milkshake, cake, calories et al.

smiley - smiley (twirls around in glee, with the topmost pizza threatening to slide onto the floor)

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 129

Freedom

*drawn in by the irresistable smell of Pizza...*

Hi all, is there really Pizza in here? Could I have just a little bite? Oh thank you so much.

I'm having trouble choosing my drink though...maybe a Baileys milkshake? smiley - smiley

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 130

BluesSlider

Did someone say pizza?
*Grins at Freedom*
Nice to see a familiar face smiley - smiley Can I offer you a glass of foaming ale?

*Tugs a small trailer supporting a cask of Hog's Back Advent Ale through the door*

Anyone else?

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 131

Freedom

*big smile*

Anytime! Would you like some eggnog in addition to that ale, since I'm already pouring some? Or a smiley - fish maybe?

I wonder where Greebo is...sure would like to thank her for the great party smiley - smiley

Cheers

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 132

GreeboTCat

Hiya BlueSlider, Freedom... thanks for coming... ~grin~... hope you have a great time... Need some more music for the hi-fi if you have any preferances... please bring them along... ~smile~...

Only a couple of days to go... and we can really get this party into the swing of crimbo... ~hopeful grin~... wonder if Santa will show up...

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 133

GreeboTCat

Hi there... ~grin~... to stop this thread getting to long and making everyone upset and grouchy with the download time... please pop along to http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?thread=33160&forum=29575 and continue there... ~grin~

Greebo Needs You!!

Post 134

GreeboTCat

Hey... now this is a blast from the past isn't it.. ~Grin~... Me just wants to welcome you all to the Chrimbo Party 2000... tis one year on since we last partied at chrimbo time... if you would like to do so again this year... then come to this thread... http://www.h2g2.com/F29575?thread=90830

Key: Complain about this post