A Conversation for What to buy the Person who has Everything

What to get the perosn who really does have Everything..

Post 21

I.V. BeerDwarf

How about a spare one of everything?
But I usually just give everybody empty bottles of Jack Daniels

Post 22

Chalaza Researcher 16977

I think a truly great gift would be a hand held, battery operated-I Ching/calculator(tape optional)...I know that's what I want!

Post 23

Gwennie

How about one of those D.I.Y. wills that already has me as the named benefactor for them to sign? (I promise I'd share it with some of my favourite charities...)

Post 24

Lute

Get them something they will use up and then they'll need more, like food, drugs, or monogramed toilet paper.

Post 25

The Dancing Tree

Or some vacinations, sex and a book on safer antibiotics.

Post 26

Bluebottle

or any microsoft product... Except that that could be considered an insult.

Post 27

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

The one thing you never hear at Christmas is "Oh no, not another bottle of whisky". So if you suspect me of already having everything, just give me another bottle of whisky. I won't mind, honest.

Post 28

Hatman ACE

How about a single plum served in perfumre in a mans hat.
I bet they don't have one of those.
Or a scorched chihuaha dancing in a bowl of jelly.
Or a skyscraper made of Cd's drizzled with custard.
Or..I could go on.

Post 29

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

...but you've run out of Rizla papers! smiley - smiley

Post 30

Hatman ACE

I have? How very worrying. I'll consult my Doctor immediately.

Post 31

seanheretic

you people don't seem to get it. they already have EVERYTHING! so anything is going to be redundant. try nothing and a nice cheesy little card with a picture of the dog.

yours in cheese,
sh

Post 32

Notsteve (who is a bo selector)

I would get him(/her) loads and loads of odd socks. If he(/she) has everything then they've probably lost no end of socks in amongst all their everything.
(Which makes you wonder how big the house is that they live in. If they've got everything surely their house must have an infinite amount of space inside to put their everything in)

Post 33

Bluebottle

So in other words, get them a new house. Especially one in a nice sunny place, like Barbados, California, Jamaica, or better still - The Isle of Wight smiley - smiley. I doubt anyone would object to that.

Post 34

Neo

Well, you could always buy them a huuuge bag to put everything in and carry around the galaxy. Couldn't you?

Post 35

Neo

but they already have huge bags don't they? smiley - smiley

Post 36

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

...under their eyes, from worrying about people stealing their stuff - after all, if you knew of a house where there was Everything, you'd be tempted to assume the owner wouldn't miss anything...

Post 37

Hammy of Hamster (died, still moving)

If this person has everything then presumably she (i prefer women) has all of us and everything we own so she must be god so therefore she doesn't exist. QED

Sadly the writer of this article was later killed on a zebra crossing.

Post 38

Pastey

Indeed, but they would also have a copy of the Guide, have read that arguement and would therefore be fore warned to argue against it.

So, then they couldn't be god, if you beleive god exists, which a zebra obviously doesn't.
smiley - fish

Post 39

PB

But then the very idea of having everything is mind boggling. As you see in order to have everything one must be able to have some sort of time traveling machine and a whole lot of time, as well they would have a collection of every arrangement of matter possible. From my perspective this is absolutely amazing and I think that my point is that Mrs. Ginzy down on floor #3 could use a new radiator and I think any money spent on a christmas gift would be better spent on her and her many,many,many,many fish. Because the whole idea of a christmas gift is to help someone, and by helping someone the whole world gets better, which is something that everyone can share in, including that magical, mystical person who has everything.

Post 40

kat

lets not get our panties in a bunch over it.

Key: Complain about this post