A Conversation for Bubbles

bubbles!

Post 1

Researcher sminmasmee

Bubles don't only occupy children for many hours. I am transfixed if I have a bubble bath. They are so delightful. As for leaving them in your hair, no no no. This will lead to severe itchiness and skin disorders so tell the people who don't like water to rinse rinse and rinse.

bubbles!

Post 2

Chiana

I find that I am easily transfixed by all kinds of bubbles. I particularly like free floating bubbles, such as can be produced by a small tub of bubble mixture and a dippy bubble blower device.

Bubbles anywhere are highly entertaining - watch airflows and wind patterns using bubbles. I can also recommend bubbles on (unoccupied or large, please, you don't want to harm the wildlife) ponds and rivers; they float down, land on the surface, float around and then change colour before finally popping, leaving the well-known post-raindrop ripple pattern.

But best of all are bubbles in a populated area. Perhaps from a window overlooking a pub beer garden, or a sidewalk cafe. At first the masses will not see your bubbles. Then they will look at them, obviously spot them, and immediately glance away (perhaps they think they are hallucinating and that there cannot really be bubbles floating gently down over the group of muddy rugby players in the corner. Then, they glance sneakily upwards - they are checking to see if they are mad, don't want to be spotted by their friends - and their eyes widen when they perceive the bubbles are real. Then, they tell their mates. And soon the whole pub/cafe/whatever is gazing skywards and smiling brainlessly at the bubbles. Bliss.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more