A Conversation for The Café

The Café: Summertime thread

Post 1

Bumblebee

So you think this caretaker have been idle and avoiding her duties, do you? Not so!
I hereby have the honor to present to you, dear café-guests, new ones and regulars:
smiley - drumroll A brand new thread! smiley - biggrin
As the summer-season have started here on the Northern hemisphaere, I've given the walls a stroke of fresh paint, with a hint of yellow sunshine. The curtains that are wafting in the warm breeze, are light-light green. The tables have clean, white tablecloths and there's a big bouquet of flowers on top of the pianola. The jukebox have a whole new section of your favorite summer-hits. smiley - smiley
The backdoor is open, to let in the smell of cut grass and to give us have a glimpse of the lush forest on the other side of the meadow. If somebody calls, my cell-phone sounds like a blue-tit. smiley - tongueout
The Deep Purple Sofa is still deep purple, and IIEM (Infinite Improbable Espresso Machine) fresh with clean filters, is still serving any beverage you want, without alcohol, of course.
As soon as the order goes through, there will be fresh doughnuts.
smiley - donutsmiley - ojsmiley - cakesmiley - teasmiley - cappuccinosmiley - donutsmiley - ojsmiley - cakesmiley - teasmiley - cappuccinosmiley - donutsmiley - ojsmiley - cakesmiley - teasmiley - cappuccino
*Takes a deep breath* Welcome to the Café! *bows*

Post 2

Hati

smiley - wow

It's something smiley - cool!

IIEM, a blue java, please!

*takes her smiley - coffee and sits in the doorway*

Post 3

Hati

smiley - wow

It's something smiley - cool!

IIEM, a blue java, please!

*takes her smiley - coffee and sits in the doorway*

Post 4

Bumblebee

*Gently removes Hati's coffee-cup and replace it with the FTTF-mug*
Here you go, Hati! Congratulations! smiley - biggrin

Post 5

Hati

Gee! I did it, I did it! smiley - biggrin

*jumps up and down and turns a somersault*

Post 6

Hati

Gee! I did it, I did it! smiley - biggrin

*jumps up and down and turns a somersault*

Post 7

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Mog] IIEM, gimme a triple espresso with an extra shot of espresso, and a shot of espresso on the side (with an extra shot of espresso). And make it strong this time.

Post 8

Hati

*sips smiley - coffee, looks the sunset*

Post 9

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Jingle-jingle */

/* Looks around at the fresh coat of paint. */

Nice! How long has it been since the café has gotten freshened up like this?

IIEM, a coffee and a bowl of water, please.

/* Places /___\ on floor. */
smiley - dog

Post 10

Hati

...since January 9th.
Isn't it nice to have a nice and clean Café? smiley - winkeye

Post 11

Bumblebee

And look what I found when I cleard out the old cupboard!
A416918 the Waterworks map! Look! The Aroma Café, that's us! smiley - smiley
I haven't seen this since before Rupert.

IIEM, a large frappé, please.

Post 12

Saint Patrick Patron Saint of Depression: Here to haunt your dreams and stalk your waking hours

smiley - wowsmiley - cuddle hi all, can I ask a favour, can I be included on the Cafe page, I've been present for a good while. Oh can I have an smiley - oj too?

Post 13

Bumblebee

I'd love to include you, but it's only the proprietor that can do that, and he's been missing since, oh I don't know..last year?
*Thinks*
I wonder if it's possible to get access to the page if we ask Peta or some italic person?

Post 14

Hati

I don't know but I am afraid it's impossible.
Something like this was going on in Foxy Manor and eventually they just made a new manor as Matt didn't come back after Rupert. He only put the entry back but as it seems that's not enough. smiley - sadface

Post 15

Bumblebee

I have thought about just copying the page and move it to one of my own, but then we would loose all the links to the rest of this village. I really don't want that. Did you ask any of the italics for help, Hati?

Post 16

Hati

I was not involved there. I think GB did it.

Post 17

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

I'd give Irv a little while to turn up first. School is about to let out, and he may turn up about now.
smiley - dog

Post 18

Bumblebee

Yes, that's what I've been hopeing for too, d'E, that he'll show up when the scool takes summer-holiday. He's been away for a long while before, but he always shows up in the end. smiley - smiley
Now it's even possible to put up the picture:
A750638 (You'll have to scroll a bit down.)

Post 19

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Mog] Cool! But I hope Irv gets back ... so he can add my Usual to the menu ... and so we can get the Trial of Affy back up and running ...

Post 20

Towels&Pillows&the one that tuck you in and say goodnight

IIEM please, a cup of smiley - tea and a smiley - cake would be nice!!!!!
I will just sit here by the window and watch the green grass and the trees,if you don´t mind, I have just survived a really though day, so this is a comforting place,( Thank you BB)... And hello Hati and everyone, is the sun warm?smiley - bigeyes is there any blue smiley - blue-berrycake?

Key: Complain about this post