This is the Message Centre for Lost in Scotland

Rain...snow...i've missed talking to you!

Post 81

Ku'Reshtin (Bring the beat back!)

Yes, yesterday was grey and wet and thundery. Perfect weather to practice american football.smiley - smiley
Today is not that bad. Just a bit cloudy.

Post 82

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Your obsesed with American Football! What happened to the good old days of tag!

Post 83

I'm sorry.. I don't mean to be talking about it all the time. It's just that it's still kinda of new and exciting, and it takes up quite a lot of my time, adn thus I talk about it alot.
And when you think of it, American Football is just like a game of tag, albeit a bit more violent and you need to wear pads and stuff.smiley - smiley

Post 84

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

BIt MORE VIOLENT!...you need to start watching Rugby!

Post 85

I've tried.. Rugby isn't as much fun as American Football.

Post 86

Well I guess it depends how much blood you can stand and who your playing with!

Post 87

Are you implying that Rugby is bloodier than American Football? Hmmm...
Well, there's always the Flag footbal for the ones that don't want to use pads...

Any plans for the weekend?

Post 88

Yeah butrubgy has a hell of a lot more ear biting!

Post 89

So, you're saying that Rugby players are barbarians, then?smiley - smiley

Post 90

The Duke of Dunstable

They can't be, when you think of all the group hugs before they run out and chase that leather thing.

Post 91

smiley - smiley...so I'm sure the vikings did that as wellsmiley - winkeye

Post 92

The Duke of Dunstable

At least that's what Jack Handey said once:

" I think that the Vikings must have sensed that their era was coming to an end. And so they met and patted each other on the shoulders and said "Good job!" "

Post 93

I think Jack Handey could be right on that theory.smiley - smiley Why shouldn't they pat each other on the back to tell each other that they did a good job?
I will still like American football better then rugby, no matter how hard you try to convince me, Em.smiley - smiley Just a personal belief I have, I guess.

Post 94

The Banned

Ah dag nabit!

Em (Wont let me sign in as me only as me in The Banned!)

Post 95

Why can't you sign in as you, then? That's unfair. Kind of like not letting me sign in as me just because I forgot my password.smiley - smiley

Post 96

there must have been summit up with the computer yesterday but I'm back to being myself!smiley - smiley

Post 97

there must have been summit up with the computer yesterday but I'm back to being myself!smiley - smiley

Post 98

Good stuff.. And I see you're posting double posts to make up for yesterday.smiley - smiley

Post 99

apparently so!

Post 100

Last post in here for a couple of days for me, as I'm GOING DOWN TO LONDON FOR THE MEET-UP!!!!
Sorry.. I'm just a little bit excited about it. Haven't been able to go to one of those meet-ups down south before.smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lost in Scotland

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more