This is the Message Centre for Afgncaap5

Plot Points

Post 1

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Alright, I've Joined STUMPED. Now I want some info about the plot of your space mission:

Are you coming from Zork to H2G2, or going the other way? Is the treaty already on board? What distance do you have to travel on this diplomatic trip? In other words, what chances do I have during wich to cause mischief? Who might I be working for that would benifit from the treaty not reaching it's final destination? Or, alternatively, what benifit might I personally reap if the treaty didn't get where it was going?

I wanted to ask these questions here so that I'd be in keeping with the Laws of Continuity (I don't want Asteroid Lil's Continuity Police after me) and because I didn't want to give everything away in the Space Station forum.

Thanks,
/Red

Plot Points

Post 2

Davius the Mostly Competent

Ha-haaa! So, I have found you! Trying to hide your nefarious plans, eh? Well, I think that I'll just let that be for the moment because it's really hard to have a good adventure without an antagonist! Ah, isn't there some sort of universally evil race in the land of Zork you could work for?

Oh, and don't worry; I won't tell anybody else on the ship that you're scheming your schemy schemes against us...YET. smiley - smiley

Plot Points

Post 3

I feel as though I'm being followed. I also feel as though I should find out where I can get more information on the land of Zork, as I really know zilch about it.

Plot Points

Post 4

Afgncaap5

Well, there's about three or four links to sites dealing with Zork on my user page. Let me think . . . you could say that you're working for the warlock Krill who wants to conquer Zork and corrupt it with evrelasting night. And the mission is from the H2G2 Spacestation to Zork to pikc up the documents, get them back to H2G2, and then back to Zork.

BTW, Red, I also feel that you're being followed. You've got to admit it-you're drawing attention to yourself. That's good for your User Page. smiley - smiley

Plot Points

Post 5

Very well then. I suppose I'll charter myself a dark, evil looking ship and follow you around with nefarious plans that have yet to spring to mind. And yes, us powerful evil types often attract attention to ourselves, but not to worry, I am quite capable of moving in mysterious ways when I have the desire to.

/Red

Plot Points

Post 6

Garius Lupus

*sneaks in and discretely reads previous posts. Exits quietly.*

Plot Points

Post 7

Now what was that about?

Plot Points

Post 8

Davius the Mostly Competent

*A note floats out of a tiny vortex in space-time.*

Well, I'd say Garius is doing pretty much what I'm doing. He just says it. On the other hand, I'm saying it right now, aren't I? Actually, once this thing really gets going, I should probably stop peeking in at this forum and ruining the suspense regarding what is going to happen next, and I probably will. We shall see.

Plot Points

Post 9

Afgncaap5

Don't worry, I'm going to make sure we have more to worry about than /Red.
smiley - smiley

Plot Points

Post 10

And perhaps I should start looking for accomplices. Not that I'll tell you all about them. ~wink~

/Red

Plot Points

Post 11

Afgncaap5

Just make sure that all of your minions (since you work for someone from Zork, would they be sub-minions?) eventually become members of S.T.U.M.P.E.D.

Plot Points

Post 12

I was definately planning on routing all my co-horts through STUMPED

Plot Points

Post 13

Afgncaap5

Can't wait to see the goings on you've got cooking up Red.

Plot Points

Post 14

Quite honestly, neither can I.

Plot Points

Post 15

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

Well I don't think it's fair! He's kidnapped me, stolen two of our ships, nearly blown you all sky high with a fake Ampton bot, and now he's trying to get me to spill the beans on where you're going next smiley - sadface That Captain Black is going to beat me to a bloody pulp unless I tell. But I won't tell! I'll never reveal our flight plan! Why? Is it because I'm brave, and immune to torture? Is it because of my fierce loyalty? Is it because of deep seated bitter resentment? Is it because I didn't get enough love as a child? No! It's because, even though I'm the navigator, I have NO IDEA WHERE WE'RE GOING NEXT!!!! Nobody told me the flight plan, and I was out cold for the first part of the voyage. I don't suppose they'll believe that, will they?

Plot Points

Post 16

Afgncaap5

Well, no, I'll remember it well. When you were knocked unconsious, it caused a great commotion when we realized we had no medical officer. Then some kind soul showed up and offered to be the Medical program.

But if Red really wants to know, we're going to the Vorticon System. smiley - smiley

Plot Points

Post 17

That was almost too easy.

Plot Points

Post 18

By the way, minor plot point -- I didn't actually steal your theme music, I was simply notified of it's loss by Lenore (my computer), and decided to thumb my nose at your ship, as it were by cruising past while blarring my own theme music. So don't try blaming that on me!

Plot Points

Post 19

Afgncaap5

Don't worry, I found the music. I sincerly apologize for the musical meyhem we left in our wake, though. smiley - smiley

Plot Points

Post 20

If you're /apologizing/ why are you smiling??

Key: Complain about this post