A Conversation for Taco Bell

fries supreme?

Post 1

glitter girl Keeper of the Glowing Glitter and Curator of the Polyester Slacks Museum

i'm jealous, none of the taco bells here have fries supreme. pity us weird nj people.
come to think of it, i've never seen them in any of the states i have been too. where did you see them?

fries supreme?

Post 2

The Grand High Pomogranate

Quite possibly being confused with the Nachos Supreme? I know of no Taco Bell that has any sort of french fries at all.
Del Taco has fries and burgers, but I don't know how widespread they are.
Mmmmmm...yes, it is tasty food...

Love the comments about the dog!

fries supreme?

Post 3

Pink

Oh boy, you two have never had fries supreme? i'm sorry to hear that. Our Taco Bell's here in Ontario have them and they're gerrrrrrate! ... oh wait ... that's Frosted Flakes. Not that Taco Bell sells Frosted Flakes, just that they're gerrrrrrate. But fries supreme are very good. You should start a petition demanding that your local Taco Bell serve fries supreme. Hope you get to share in the enjoyment soon.

Pink

fries supreme?

Post 4

Flyboy

I think they don't have them in the US 'cause too many of us have had REAL mexican food and know that fries don't fit in.

Also, $12 to feed 2 at Taco Bell? I can feed three for that much. And if I go to Taco Mayo (I think it's a local franchise) I can feed four.

fries supreme?

Post 5

glitter girl Keeper of the Glowing Glitter and Curator of the Polyester Slacks Museum

$12 to feed two or three? that's about how much i spend on just my meal at taco bell.
i like real mexican food too, but most of the time, it's easier to just get fast food.
i like the idea of fries supreme. sometimes it's a real hassel to fix them at home, i'd love to get them at a drive through.

Key: Complain about this post