A Conversation for The Feline and Fiddle

c |_| 42

Post 12781

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

My friends have a beer that has whole chili peppers in the bottles.

c |_| 42

Post 12782

Linus...42, i guess that makes me the answer...

perhaps you should be more careful about the company you keep Mr C smiley - winkeye

c |_| 42

Post 12783

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

I think I learned a bit more about them than I wanted this past drunken weekend.

c |_| 42

Post 12784

Richard Cranium {with nothing witty in brackets}

Chili peppers? Irish moss is a clarifier used in homebrew. Its a nice name for the swim bladders of fish. So, how many things did they try before fish guts? smiley - fish

c |_| 42

Post 12785

Batty_ACE

smiley - run

The Hootoo Pub Crawl is coming!!! The Hootoo Pub Crawl is Coming!!! The revelers will arrive here at 6:45 pm GMT on Sunday, April 16, 2006. Go to A707465 for a list of pubs and to join!

smiley - run

c |_| 42

Post 12786

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

They don't seem to have drunk much.

c |_| 42

Post 12787

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Lightweights.

c |_| 42

Post 12788

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

lets make up for their lack of consumption.... my round smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - stoutsmiley - ojsmiley - huh

c |_| 42

Post 12789

smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - biggrin

c |_| 42

Post 12790

Oi! no one is allowed to drink, till who ever ordered this smiley - oj owns up! smiley - grrsmiley - ale oh sod it lets have a drink whilst we wait for the smiley - oj culprit to turn up smiley - evilgrinsmiley - alesmiley - stoutsmiley - alesmiley - stoutsmiley - alesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - cheerssmiley - emptysmiley - yikes

c |_| 42

Post 12791

*sniffs the smiley - oj suspiciously*

Don't worry, I estimate it's about 10% orange juice and 90% vodka. smiley - ok

c |_| 42

Post 12792

*drinks smiley - ojsmiley - ermsmiley - erm naa... tastes more like 95% vodka smiley - biggrinsmiley - cheerssmiley - emptysmiley - yikessmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - stoutsmiley - alesmiley - ale

c |_| 42

Post 12793

It was only an estimate!

c |_| 42

Post 12794

And a fine darn great estimate at that... I could have been rong, it mighta been more like 92% vodka smiley - erm well... some vodka anyhow smiley - cheerssmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - alesmiley - cheers

c |_| 42

Post 12795

Batty_ACE

Nobody was here so we went elsewhere. smiley - erm If you'd like to register the pub for the next pub crawl go to A707465. There is a thread to register pubs and for crawlers..

c |_| 42

Post 12796

Cakewalker

Should've tried blowing at the dust - we're under there somewhere...

c |_| 42

Post 12797

*rubs eyes* smiley - wowsmiley - bigeyes where did you spring from? smiley - biggrin

c |_| 42

Post 12798

Cakewalker

Ah - you noticed the fabric wearing through on the bar stools too?

*extracts spring from posterior*

I've been here all the time, although my brain has been absent for several years, completing studies, learning Chinese, you know how it is with brains. I've a sneeking suspicion it's run off with a non-flour-based girl (Tofu, I think, or might be tea). I have to admit my drinking energies have become drained in its lengthy absence - sitting under this warm coat of dust has something of a soporific effect, if I don't breathe any of it in, that is...

How are you? Fancy a smiley - ale of Drumroll?

c |_| 42

Post 12799

Ooo don't mind if I do smiley - alesmiley - cheers

c |_| 42

Post 12800

Cakewalker

Cheers smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more