A Conversation for The Feline and Fiddle

c|_| the third

Post 141

Warper

Aaah, thats nice. Thanks Menza@@e. Clink clink.. And thanks for the info, Dr Vibenstein. What a nice clientele you have here,I'll pop in again when the xmas shopping gets too much.

c|_| the third

Post 142

Menza

Me too, thats why I stick to talk about beer. smiley - winkeye

c|_| the third

Post 143

Dancing Ermine

I managed to do mine in about an hour on friday, leaving the rest of the weekend free to be here. smiley - smiley

c|_| the third

Post 144

Menza

I still got one presie to get but I know exactly what I want to get. Its just a matter of finding the time to go down town to get it.

c|_| the third

Post 145

Dancing Ermine

I've got to make sure that the buses are running too in order to get into town. They've had trouble getting up the hill because of the snow.

Things aren't looking too good for getting to the station tomorrow, I'll have to drag my bags all the way down there myself if things stay as they are. smiley - sadface

c|_| the third

Post 146

Menza

That sounds like fun. smiley - winkeye

c|_| the third

Post 147

Warper

Dont you think the Millenium thing is overshadowing Xmas this year? I know a lot of people who are saying forget xmas lets get to the real party,

c|_| the third

Post 148

Dancing Ermine

It would be okay if I had a smooth suitcase and there weren't any cars, because then I could sled down the hill instead of having to lug my case down.

*puts on mystic meg voice*

I can see a set of broken limbs and a bruised derrieee-ere in the future

Other students and lecturers will be falling toooo-ooo

c|_| the third

Post 149

Ormondroyd

Spare a thought for us old folks! When you get to my age (39) you begin to worry that if you slip over and break a bone, you'll probably be on sticks or a Zimmer frame for the rest of your life! I've just got home and it's pretty icy underfoot in London right now, I can tell you!
Ooh, young people today, I don't know... I need a smiley - ale to calm my nerves!

c|_| the third

Post 150

Dancing Ermine

I have to go now and get some sleep so I can get up tomorrow.

It is unlikely that I'll be abl;e to get to a computer much before mid-january so:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Millennium everyone

have a few smiley - ale on me.

smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale, smiley - ale,smiley - ale,smiley - ale,

That lot should tide you over for when Menz's not at the bar.

Byeeeeee

R97644

c|_| the third

Post 151

Ormondroyd

Heeey! That's cheered me up! smiley - smiley (grabs two smiley - alesmiley - ale)
Christmas cheers, everyone!

c|_| the third

Post 152

Fate Amenable To Change

So.. Who's doing anything exciting for the millenium celebs then? I know a couple of mates who are off to Morrocco, a mate off to Las Vegas (topster!) and a mate off tskiiing. I meanwhile have nothing planned in concrete, Bah Humbug, never liked NYE's anyhow!

smiley - empty
|
^

c|_| the third

Post 153

Courtesy38

*wakes up and grabs some smiley - ale*

Nothing special for NYE on my end. I will be at my brother's house, hanging out and drinking Guiness smiley - smiley

I usually don't do anything special for NYE, I'm usually asleep by 10pm smiley - smiley .... mmmmmmm Must watch Football early on New Year's Day smiley - smiley

*get's up on soapbox*
Also, this isn't really the new millenium. The new millenium is 2001.
Sorry, I just needed to say that smiley - smiley
*get's off of soapbox and grabs a round for all the polite people who listened*

Courtesy

c|_| the third

Post 154

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Yes, you're absolutely right, but what you fail to realise is that we don't care. smiley - smiley

c|_| the third

Post 155

Menza

You are missing the point, we have a damn good booze up this NY. Then all say "Oh was it a year early, then we will have to do it again next time too". smiley - smiley

c|_| the third

Post 156

Courtesy38

Menza@@e you are sooooooooooooooooo right smiley - bigeyes

Courtesy

c|_| the third

Post 157

Menza

I've already got the gnomes working on the stock for next year. smiley - smiley

c|_| the third

Post 158

Roasted Amoeba

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese....

c|_| the third

Post 159

Menza

*coughs politely*

Are you sure you haven't had too much already? smiley - winkeye

c|_| the third

Post 160

BluesSlider

Popped in for a quick lunchtime snifter to aid the festive spirit and the place is deserted smiley - sadface

Oh, well...*pours self a smiley - ale and peruses conversation*

The millennium thing..., I'm all for any excuse for a party but doesn't it depend on whether we started from 0 A.D. or 1 A.D.? Or am I being stupid *rhetorical smiley - smiley*

Key: Complain about this post