A Conversation for Chocolate

Chocolate

Post 21

Dorothy Outta Kansas

Dark Chocolate gives me a buzz that milk chocolate (with so much more sugar and so much less choccy) can't touch! Even if I only have a nibble of bitter choc - like Mandrake - sheer bliss!

x x Fenny (UT)

Chocolate

Post 22

friendlywithteeth

What's the best milk chocolate then!

Chocolate

Post 23

friendlywithteeth

OK then lets make this easier- whats your WORST choc?

Chocolate

Post 24

Phryne- 'Best Suppurating Actress'

Double bloody Deckers. Or Fuse- why why why why WHY? They would be superbly overwrought if it weren't for the bloody RAISINS! 'hmm, let's cram everything into this new bar despite the fact that raisins don't go.'
Any chocolate with raisins, then.

Chocolate

Post 25

friendlywithteeth

Don't be dissin' Double Deckers! I get the whole raisin thing though- eugh! THe worst choc bar has to be... i dunno- there's always kindersurprise but that doesnt really count as chocolate, its more regurgitated cat vomit!
GB

Chocolate

Post 26

Fenny Reh Craeser <Zero Intolerance: A593796>

Any chocolate with nuts in. Any chocolate with coffee in. Any chocolate with Turkish Delight in. Any chocolate with the horribly sweet strawberry-cream taste in. Anything that doesn't boast at least 50% chocolate solids???

x x Fenny (with very definite chocolatey tastes)

Chocolate

Post 27

friendlywithteeth

not too specific!

Chocolate

Post 28

Dorothy Outta Kansas

You've asked a lot, Globy (hope you don't mind the shortening?) but I've not heard you discuss your fave and least fave chocs - what gives?

Please don't tell me you've been commissioned to do a survey by Cadbury's?

So what's your joy? What do you hate?

x x Fenny

Chocolate

Post 29

friendlywithteeth

My fave would have to be....green and blacks, bueno [the new advert is the best!], boost and more.
The only ones i really hate are the strawberry and orange creams in Quality Street tins and I even eat them if there's no alternatives!
Now, will this work...
We'll have to see
GB

Chocolate

Post 30

Fenny Reh Craeser <Zero Intolerance: A593796>

smiley - choc < choc>

x x Fenny

Chocolate

Post 31

friendlywithteeth

In ecstacies of virtual chocolate.... smiley - choc
GB

Chocolate

Post 32

Puffypants -NOT AN ACE or anything else. Just a chocolate lover and a Friend of Tibet.

There seems to be a lot of chocolate fans around here. Anyone who wants to can join the Chocolate Lovers. Just go to an article entitled "The Chocolate Lovers Page".smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post