This is the Message Centre for GrandSamDonald

Evolution and Immorality

Post 81

Jock Tamson's Bairn

Sam is a REAL CHRISTIAN.

The only kind of real christian is a FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN.

Catholics are not christians because they believe WHAT THE DEVIL BELIEVES.

Christians believe that the Sun GOES AROUND THE EARTH.

Saint Andrews University was FOUNDED BY CATHOLICS.

Students at St Andrews are ON THE SLIPPERY SLOPE INTO THE PIT.

That's why children are sent there by THE ROYAL FAMILY.

But the honest hard-working citizens have NOTHING TO FEAR FROM US.

The wean.

Evolution and Immorality

Post 82

Brochfael_Canwrtir

> Sam is a REAL CHRISTIAN.

smiley - laugh

Depends on your definition of Christian. I think a large percentage of those who describe themselves as christian (And who on earth are you to gainsay them) would say his attitude is a little unchristian.smiley - kiss

> The only kind of real christian is a FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN.

I'm absolutely confident that an even higher percentage of christians would disagree with you on that one.smiley - biggrin

> Catholics are not christians because they believe WHAT THE DEVIL BELIEVES.

Now you really are going off the rails here. Unless you know exactly what the devil believes, how can you say this?
smiley - erm

It is 100% obvious to almost all of us that Roman Catholics are christians since they worship the christian trinity. If they aren't christian then what on earth are they? Please don't say pagan because I'm pagan and they certainly don't believe what I believe! This is the kind of rant you'd get from a deranged psychotic like I believe Ian Paisley to be.

> Christians believe that the Sun GOES AROUND THE EARTH.

The vast majority of Christians are not that ignorant.smiley - tongueout

> Saint Andrews University was FOUNDED BY CATHOLICS.

So!smiley - cheerup

> Students at St Andrews are ON THE SLIPPERY SLOPE INTO THE PIT.smiley - laugh

Well if you believe that knowledge equates to loss of innocence and that this is what will condemn you to hell then I can see the (flawed) logic of what you say.

> That's why children are sent there by THE ROYAL FAMILY.

So you reckon the royals are satanists too eh?smiley - laugh

> But the honest hard-working citizens have NOTHING TO FEAR FROM US.

I'm sorry but your belifs and attitudes are far too similar to those of Bin Laden, Hamza and those cretinous credulous psychopaths who killed people in London, Madrid, Bali, New York, Egypt etc for the rest of us to be able to beleive that.

Until you stop accepting what your pastor tells you and what you read in a book as truth without any critical thought on your own part. You will be no more than a tool for others to use.

Evolution and Immorality

Post 83

GrandSamDonald

Ian Paisley is a lovely, Christian man. Just because you cannot bear to hear the Gospel of Christ does not mean you have to attack its believers, and it is a disgraceful insult to compare born again Christians to the satanics who bombed London. If you do not want to hear the Gospel, I suggest you get on with your life of sin and wickedness until such a time as the Lord decides to put an end to it. Then you will meet him and will have to explain yourself.

You think I am remotely bothered about what my pastor tells me? You are wrong. I follow the GLORIOUS RISEN CHRIST.

Evolution and Immorality

Post 84

Jock Tamson's Bairn

Gotcha, Brochfael.

I was doing SlamDunk as Paisley. Perhaps I should have spent more time on it.

The wean.

Evolution and Immorality

Post 85

Kyra

Muslims don't worship the devil smiley - erm they worship the same god as you. The terrorists presumably are more militant than your average Muslim, but then you are more miliitant thatn your average Christian, and I wouldn't call you a devil worshipper (I'd prefer to keep that label for me and mine - it has shock value to people like you)

Evolution and Immorality

Post 86

Noggin the Nog

<>

smiley - erm

Noggin

Evolution and Immorality

Post 87

Brochfael_Canwrtir

Iain Paisley has (in my considered opinion) done more to continue the culture of hatred and murder in Northern Ireland than any single other person.

If you think this man is a valid role model then I am all the more worried about you and your beliefs.

If you really can't see the similarities between him and Al Qaeida's apologists then I can only assume you're on some seriously strong medication

Evolution and Immorality

Post 88

Andrew Briggs

"Ian Paisley is a lovely, Christian man"

Sure, and I'm the Archbishop of Canterbury.

The only thing that Paisley has ever preached is hatred. And if you admire that, it proves beyond all doubt that your mind is as warped as his.

Evolution and Immorality

Post 89

Jock Tamson's Bairn

"Sure, and I'm the Archbishop of Canterbury."

Pleased to meet you, I'm the Queen of England.

The wean.

Evolution and Immorality

Post 90

azahar

And I'm the High Priestess of the smiley - disco az cabal smiley - disco

S'troo . . . just ask anybody.

smiley - smiley

az

Evolution and Immorality

Post 91

Jock Tamson's Bairn

"s'troo"

Anybody who is wearing twinkly earrings at this time of the afternoon has got be be at least the slightest bit iffy.

The wean.

Evolution and Immorality

Post 92

Noggin the Nog

It's true jock smiley - disco . Nothing iffy about it.

It's actually the smiley - disco az cabal smiley - disco that mind controls h2g2.

Noggin

Evolution and Immorality

Post 93

azahar

See? Just ask Noggin! Of course, he isn't wearing his tinfoil hat today, so we can't be sure that I am not also controlling his thoughts and actions. smiley - winkeye

Or better yet, ask Della/Apple/Adelaide as she was the one who started the smiley - disco myth of az smiley - disco mind-control thing.

Whoops - just look at that thread drift! Shame on us . . .

az

Evolution and Immorality

Post 94

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

Can i just ask Sam if we should also do away with Wagner, blondes and GSD's, all of which Hitler was pretty keen on, as I remember?

smiley - shark

Evolution and Immorality

Post 95

TheKnightGerund

>>Ian Paisley is a lovely, Christian man<<

Ian Paisley is no more a christian than he is a housebrick.

Evolution and Immorality

Post 96

Arnie Appleaide - Inspector General of the Defenders of Freedom

is that the holy-housebrick-of-antioch, or just a regular housebrick?

Evolution and Immorality

Post 97

Mudhooks: ,,, busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest...

"Just because you cannot bear to hear the Gospel of Christ does not mean you have to attack its believers, and it is a disgraceful insult to compare born again Christians to the satanics who bombed London. If you do not want to hear the Gospel, I suggest you get on with your life of sin and wickedness until such a time as the Lord decides to put an end to it. Then you will meet him and will have to explain yourself."

Just because you cannot bear to hear that Christianity isn't the opnly religion does not mean you have to attack its believers, and it is a disgraceful insult to compare born again Muslins to the satanics [sic] who bombed London.

I suggest you get on with your life of holier-than-thouism until such a time as the you die and the planet continues on for several billion years at which time it will explode into a kabillion pieces, spreading your ashes into the void.

"Whether you are talking about evolution, the origins of the universe, basic human anatomy, or the structure of the solar system, there is no need to concern yourself with learning anything at all about the issue. See "1 Inerrancy". By definition, those who disagree with you are wrong, deluded and possibly perverts, so it is a bad idea to pollute your mind with their religious beliefs. All the evidence in the world is no match for a single grain of the True Faith." http://www.abarnett.demon.co.uk/atheism/fundy.html

Evolution and Immorality

Post 98

"born-again Muslins" smiley - rofl... I meant simply "to compare Muslims to the satanics [sic]"....

Evolution and Immorality

Post 99

azahar

Well, I didn't *think* you meant recycled fabric . . . smiley - winkeye

az

Evolution and Immorality

Post 100

It's all the fault of the Muslins! Down with cotton!

Key: Complain about this post