I think you all need to get some sleep.

Nasty

Post 2

Peta

Quite... Sweet dreams..... smiley - smiley

Nasty

Post 3

FBI_52

I don't dream (correction -- I don't remember my dreams). The only dreams I remember are lucid dreams I have after I have woken up and have fallen half asleep and am in about half control of them.

Nasty

Post 4

Susan, goddess of shovels and other implements of destruction

I remember most of my dreams...

Nasty

Post 5

FBI_52

STOP FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE I GO PORCUPINE SCREWER

Nasty

Post 6

Shut up Greg! GO SCREW A PORCUPINE!!!

Nasty

Post 7

Researcher 93445

Hmmm,....having seen a few porcupines around here, I'd sooner go back to some of my old girlfriends...

Nasty

Post 8

but porcupins are so cute!

Nasty

Post 9

FBI_52

You think they're sooo cute -- why don't you go SCREW A PORCUPINE.

Nasty

Post 10

sory babe ... that's YOUR job

Nasty

Post 11

FBI_52

I'm not the one whose first impulse in finding a name here was "porcupine screwer."

Nasty

Post 12

Researcher 93445

Just in passing I should note that we do have porcupines on the property here...and a guest room...you're welcome to come visit so long as we can watch you deal with the porcupines.

Nasty

Post 13

FBI_52

Once again, that would be Susan's department

Nasty

Post 14

Researcher 93445

Ah, well, that was a general invitation; we've plenty of room for visitors. Probably even plenty of porcupines.

Nasty

Post 15

but might I add that it was YOUR fault I first used that name? :-Þ nos HUSH boy!

Nasty

Post 16

FBI_52

how are you going to blame this on me?? It was your idea to put it on there -- you accually put it up there -- etc. There is no way you can blame me.

Nasty

Post 17

Greg ... go screw a porcupine! talk to ffmike about it ... he seems to have them in abundance! USE HIS GUEST ROOM! I am SUSAN, goddess of shovels and other implements of destruction .. I can and will blame you for anything I feel like!

Nasty

Post 18

FBI_52

implements of destruction -- could that include --------------------------------------------------------------------- porcupines???? Inplements of destruction -- or is that seduction (in that case, what have you been doing with shovels???)??

Nasty

Post 19

eeeew! <>

Nasty

Post 20

evilGROVER

(yawn) *smack*smack* --- man, i just had the weirdest dream about pork-u-pines....

Key: Complain about this post