A Conversation for The Bull Outhouse

ML Communal Friends' List

Post 61

queerboy

I told you to keep that to yourself, Peet! smiley - winkeye

Post 62

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Katy, a silly question, but do you know what name $quirrel (Marie) is going under here? I can't find her on the "Friends list"... smiley - erm

Post 63

H2G2 Mustardland Mustering Station

QB, Auntie Prue's next door in the Outhouse...

":D" Katy

Post 64

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

QB, smiley - nahnah!

Post 65

Portia Antrobus

Hell's teeth! I've just staggered in from TB again where I saw quite a few of you when I left - but here you all are as well.......

You don't think we may all be ever so slightly deranged, do you..........?

Portia

Post 66

Well that smiley didn't want to come out, did it! smiley - sadface

Peet, Squirrel is 'voicebearer' on here.

smiley - winkeye Katy

Post 67

Oh no...

...not "slightly"... smiley - weirdsmiley - jester

Post 68

queerboy

Thanks Katy smiley - smiley

luv QB xxx

Post 69

On my way back there, Portia, I've neglected the Cookbook shamefully this week. Also, Bartleby has given me some excellent advice in TB, and I need to ask him a few things too. But the thing is, what with trolls and stuff, I don't feel like hanging around there too much at the moment...

Good job OH is doing overtime at work! :P

smiley - smiley Katy

Post 70

queerboy

No, Portia, we are TOTALLY deranged! smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - run

Post 71

Auntie Prue

Hello Cubes.

I read your supportive message in The Bull (curiosity would be enough to force me back there no matter what!).

I'll be back soon - but, as just about everyone else knows, we off for a short break which includes a Murder Weekend - huge fun - and am going to make use of all the antics to have a go at my journal when we get back.

So pleased you are on the mend - chat soon

Lots of hugs

Prue smiley - ok

Post 72

Portia Antrobus

Thought so! Quite good fun though........(don't tell Peet I said that whatever you do - wouldn't want him to think I was enjoying myself!).

Post 73

smiley - rofl

Post 74

queerboy

Hi again, Auntie Prue

Well, I'm glad that you've read my message and that at least this "thing" hasn't put you off lurking! smiley - winkeye

I am very glad to hear that you will be back, and I hope that you enjoy your break! Especially look forward to reading your journal (I assume you are going to do it as one of those things on here?) and hope you enjoy the murder - but not too much! smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

Thanks for your kind words and yes, definitely speak soon.

Take good care and have a great time.

luv QB xxx

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more