This is the Message Centre for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Roy's Scottish experience.

Post 1

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

What can I say? It was marvellous.

Saturday:

Long train journey enlivened by beer and a conversation with a random collection of people.

Pub, as documented elsewhere: A22656909

Went back to EV & fords' place for deep fried pizza.smiley - yikes

Sunday: woke up too early, saw Gordon Brown interview on telly, massacred a couple of eggs. Went back to Edinburgh and spent a day mooching up and down the hilly roads of that fine city with Not Him, including seeing Spiderman 3, which is OK but not great. Got last train back to EV & Fords', the last train being at, wait for it, 21:34. Blimey.

Monday: Was woken up by fords & the Vibenstein household sprog, got stared at and cried at and run away from by fords' sister's sprog, went into Edinburgh, went to pub, had food, went to tacky gift shop and bought tacky gifts, had coffee in Edinburgh Waverley station then got train home.

Everyone was lovely, the city is lovely & the weekend was lovely.

Lovely.

My few photos are here: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/roymondoh2g2/album?.dir=/22d2re2&urlhint=actn,del%3as,1%3af,0

This one http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/roymondoh2g2/detail?.dir=/22d2re2&.dnm=69c3re2.jpg&.src=ph is the sister photo to this one of EV's: http://picasaweb.google.com/evibenstein/TowelDay6/photo#5064082353722168786

Post 2

A Super Furry Animal

Sounds awful.

Sadly, I couldn't make it. There was some reason why...

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

either, sadly make couldn't I it... smiley - ermsmiley - evilgrin when do we get all* the dirt and gossip though? smiley - evilgrin

Post 4

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Alas, there is tragically little dirt and gossip. I can't think of any off hand.smiley - yikes

You see, this is what happens when 2legs doesn't turn up!

Post 5

Serephina

I didn't know about it smiley - wahsmiley - envy

Post 6

Genie

I didn't know about it either! smiley - wah

Post 7

fords - number 1 all over heaven

The meet was advertised on the Front Page and everything so you only have yourselves to blame smiley - tongueout

Post 8

Genie

Doh.... smiley - laugh

Post 9

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"The announcement < A435791 > has been on display since early January, besides it is every year at (nearly) the same date. smiley - towel < A19187689 >"

Post 10

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyessmiley - erm is it just me... or does the phrase 'Scottish Experience' Sound like some kind of euphamism? smiley - erm Hmmm.... I wonder what for though smiley - erm 'Roymondo suffered a Scottish Experience in his flat in Camden, and was taken to hospital where the cardiologist found severe clogging of the cardiac arteries ' smiley - erm 'My Scottish exprience began in a field with a handfull of friends and the come down lasted for the next week' smiley - weirdsmiley - erm 'Enjoy the origional Scottish Experience, our 1 star resturant offers the full Scottish Experience....' smiley - ermsmiley - huhsmiley - headhurts where I am I?

Post 11

Serephina

Yeeees but Bob and I are a bit special and have to have these things pointed out to us smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more