This is the Message Centre for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Off to the countryside

Post 1

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I be going to Sevenoaks for the weekend.

Be seeing you.

Off to the countryside

Post 2

Liftliker - Share And Enjoy

And you.

Off to the countryside

Post 3

Skankyrich [?]

Oh, right. Sevenoaks better than Devon now, is it? smiley - tongueout

Off to the countryside

Post 4

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Definitely not, as it is now only Oneoak! So you have been smiley - thief and suggest you get a refund!

But it does have a large colony of ring-necked Parakeets. smiley - laugh

How you doing, Rich? smiley - ok?

smiley - musicalnote

Off to the countryside

Post 5

Skankyrich [?]

I'm alright, mate - it's been a long day, and I had a good nap on the sofa for a large part of the evening. A typically raucous Friday night smiley - smiley

Off to the countryside

Post 6

zendevil

Didya get me marigolds????

zdt

Off to the countryside

Post 7

Skankyrich [?]

Not yet, but I'm keeping an eye on the postie smiley - smiley

Off to the countryside

Post 8

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

What? You getting soft over the washing up?

For shame! smiley - laugh

smiley - musicalnote

Off to the countryside

Post 9

zendevil

Does he/she know? Don't get done for stalking the smiley - thepost for goodness sake.

zdt

Off to the countryside

Post 10

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Ahhhh, 'Roymondo is away for the weekend. Explains why its ever-so-suddenly gone very civilised and boring on here smiley - wahsmiley - erm

Off to the countryside

Post 11

Pops up, sniffs smiley - winkeye, has a swig of beer, says 'I took photos of deer today,' and vanishes again.

Off to the countryside

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

Of deer? Are you sure tzhat that's not a typo? smiley - tongueout

Off to the countryside

Post 13

*marvels at the poppyness of the popping Roymondo smiley - wow

Off to the countryside

Post 14

airscotia-back by popular demand

Some fine sniffing and swigging action going on there too. I'm in awe.*

*(I'm not really in awe. I'm in a shed in Oxfordshire)

Off to the countryside

Post 15

oooo your in a shed in Oxfordshire?! smiley - wow How I wish I were in a shed in Oxfordshire... Is it a nice shed?

Off to the countryside

Post 16

zendevil

I hope they were legally consenting deer.smiley - reindeer And you paid your bill, otherwise:

"Owe dear...."

I am whistling in Angoulême with a pussy on my lap, awaiting an ice skater, with a sulking viking on my bed. I suppose i ask for these things really. I shall have some moresmiley - redwine & keep whistling.

zdt

Off to the countryside

Post 17

Blimey, what a great weekend!

I got to Sevenoaks at about 17.30, bought some beer and, er, stuff, went back to my mate's, said hi to his missus, the sprogs and the dogs then we drank a bit, watched a bit of telly and set the world to rights until the early hours.

On Saturday we went for a walk with the sprogs and the dogs to Knowles Park. Never heard of it myself, but it's where I photographed the aforementioned deer (no typo!) Then it was off to the pub for a pub lunch & a couple of pints.

Sunday we went to the British Wildlife Centre in Lingfield. This isn't the sort of thing I normally do on a Sunday but it was a really good afternoon! The highlight was sprog senior (all of six years old) falling off a log into some rather smelly water, and his somewhat drama queen reaction. I took some very bad photos of some rather fine animals (including a badger, of course). Then we went to another pub for another pub lunch/dinner. It was good.

This is all probably of little interest but it really was a wonderfully chilled weekend.

Off to the countryside

Post 18

Ivan the Terribly Average

Are you sure it wasn't Knole, rather than Knowles? (I'm a literature geek, you see, and there are associations with the property.)

Off to the countryside

Post 19

It could well have been - I wasn't paying much attention to the signage. It's a lovely bit of park.

(Cripes, you must be a *serious* literature geek!)

Off to the countryside

Post 20

Ivan the Terribly Average

Oh yes. Serious indeed. I once had to move to a bigger house because my books needed more space. smiley - geek

Key: Complain about this post