A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Sylvester Stallone

Post 1

Niz (soon to be gone)

Does anyone know whether Stallone has ever died in a movie as I cannot think of a single film where he has bit the dust in spectacular fashion.
The only film I'm not sure of is Death Race 2000.

Also are there any Hollywood action heroes who haven't been killed?

Sylvester Stallone

Post 2

Mostly Harmless

I don't believe that Bruce Willis have ever died in a movie. At least not physically.

Mostly

Sylvester Stallone

Post 3

NexusSeven

Didn't Bruce Willis croak in 12 monkeys and the Jackal? I haven't seen Armageddon, so dunno about that one.

And no, I don't think Stallone has croaked in a film to my knowledge. He doesn't play bad guys even occasionally, unlike his erstwhile Planet Hollywood partners.

smiley - smiley

Sylvester Stallone

Post 4

TIGERLILY

Sylvester Stallone? MMmmmm - do you think he and his mother are one and the same person - has anyone ever seen them appear together in the same place at the same time because I think she looks like Sylvester in drag. It's a bit like Michael Jackson and his 'sister' Latoya.
How many 'Rocky' films are there? Didn't they kill him off in the last one or is the mighty Rocky going to make a comeback?

Sylvester Stallone

Post 5

Niz (soon to be gone)

Is Stallone then the only one.

Bruce - Died loads (armageddon, 12 monkeys, Jackel etc)

Arnie - Terminator and it's sequel

Steven Seagal - Executive Desision

Don't know about Van Damme.....but does he get it in "No Retreat No Surrender"???

Sylvester Stallone

Post 6

NexusSeven

Van Damme definitely gets it in Black Eagle (he plays a nasty Russian martial arts geezer) and the character he played in the original Kickboxer is shot at the start of Kickboxer 2.

No, I don't get out much. smiley - biggrin

Sylvester Stallone

Post 7

Niz (soon to be gone)

So Stallone is the only big action star to never kick the bucket on screen.

Key: Complain about this post