A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What Are You Wearing for Halloween?

Post 1

Bruiseology

Personally, I'm wearing a snazzy little Batgirl costume. Actually, it's a little boy's Batman pajama top that comes with a velcro-on bat cape. Somehow I need to integrate blood into the costume though. I feel as if no Halloween costume is complete without blood.

Post 2

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

I would just go as myself, but I'm not allowed to.

So I'll probably just buy a white sheet..

Post 3

Rainbow

I am going to a friends' joint Halloween and moving party. In the past I have always dressed up to the point where no-one recognises me. This year I have bought a pair of theatrical fangs and I am going plainly dressed in black and will look completely normal until I open my mouth - far more realistic and far more subtle!! smiley - smiley

Post 4

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

Nice!! smiley - smiley

Post 5

Xanatic(phenomena phreak)

I wish I lived in a country that celebrated Halloween. I´ve always wanted to do have it. But I might be going to Dublin next week, when Halloween happens. So do anybody know of a party I can crash? And have good ideas how to dress up?

Post 6

Wand'rin star

Same as last year - a Morticia wig,false black nails, green and white face paint, and a low and behold evening dress. I shall teach my evening class in it and then go to the staff party.smiley - tongueout

Post 7

Is mise Duncan

On Friday night we'll be in the "Murphy's laughter Lounge" (by O'Connell bridge). I'm not sure I'd advise dressing up - you don't really want to stand out at a stand up comedy venue smiley - winkeye

Post 8

Niz (soon to be gone)

For some reason kids in costume knocking at my door doing trick or treat scare the b'jesus out of me. Yes, I know I'm 24.....stop laughing!!

Post 9

Phryne- 'Best Suppurating Actress'

I dress up on other days of the year too, in order for people to ask "What's the occasion?" And confuse them when I reply, "Nothing really, I was just bored."
The best I've done is the Babies of the Apocalypse with two friends. I was Death- cardboard scythe, wellington boots, stripey tights, hood to peer out of. We went to town in costume.
I prefer the non-traditional, as you can see.

Post 10

Sultandude(Lover of Princess Toy of the 1000 Kisses)-Keeper of Go-Go Bars-aka Kabuki Man

"Hopefully an Air France stewardess 35000 feet above Africa!"smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post