A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Question

Post 1

U5250102

Hello h2g2,

Who signed up h2g2 in 2006? because I revived this account and I'm wondering what's the person name when they signed up.

Yours Sincerely,

Tim

Question

Post 2

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Dear Tim,
I suggest you contact [email protected] about this.

thanks
smiley - towel

Question

Post 3

U5250102

Thank You! smiley - smiley

because I was wondering it was me or my brother William....smiley - erm

Question

Post 4

Milla, h2g2 Operations

An interesting mystery! However, I do hope you feel welcome around here, just ask if there's anything you need to know smiley - smiley

smiley - towel

Question

Post 5

U5250102

Thank You Milla!

Yes, I agree, it is a interesting mystery! because in August 2006, either me or william registered here...hmmmsmiley - erm.

Well, I contacted the Moderators and we'll need to wait and see who owns the account because right now I don't know who: 1. Registered in 2006. 2. Who owns it. All I know is: I just today revived the account (that have been inactive since 9 years!).

Also, If it's my account then I would keep it. Because it's actually a nice place!

Yours Sincerely,

Tim

Question

Post 6

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Hi there! The moderators have received and replied to your email.

Question

Post 7

Milla, h2g2 Operations

If neither of you remember setting it up, just agree amongst yourselves who can use it. It's easy to set up new accounts for the whole family too
I'm glad you like it here! Update your Personal Space introduction, start posting to conversations, and (nudge, nudge) write us an entry some day smiley - biggrin
smiley - towel

Question

Post 8

U5250102

Dear Milla,

Actually, it was Mum who registered in 2006 (because me and William were under age at the time).

But, Now I'm 16 (turned 16 last year) and 17 in 10/9/15). I'll keep the account. smiley - smiley Forever.

Yours Sincerely,

Tim

Question

Post 9

Milla, h2g2 Operations

My kind of mum - I'm one as well, and my youngest is about your age! smiley - senior (you may want to convince mum to join too, can't have enough diversity!)
I'll go ahead and add you as a friend, if you don't mind? And let's try to keep in touch!
smiley - towel

Question

Post 10

U5250102

Dear Milla,

Yes! Let's keep in touch! and be friends forever!

Add me!-Send me a friends request!

Yours Sincerely,

Tim

Question

Post 11

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I look forward to seeing more of you around here in the future. smiley - smiley

Question

Post 12

U5250102

Thank You paulh! smiley - smiley

Question

Post 13

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - zensmiley - zen once registered..... one is registered.... smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - magic or, so it is said. maybe. smiley - zensmiley - zen

Question

Post 14

U5250102

Hello Two Legs,

Yes, I know crazy. Because, Mum registered here in 2006. Today I joined here by reviving this account.

But, now, This account is owned by me now...(as I'm 16).

Yours Sincerely,

Tim

Question

Post 15

Superfrenchie

Hi Warrier2 !

I left you a message with the main bits of info you'll need to start your journey through this galaxy of a website smiley - winkeye

I hope you like it here. smiley - ok

Question

Post 16

U5250102

Hello Superfrenchie,

Thank You. smiley - smiley

Yours Sincerely,

Tim

Question

Post 17

Sho - employed again!

this is exciting, Next Generation Hootooers!

welcome (back) warrier2 smiley - smiley

Question

Post 18

U5250102

Thank You Sho smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post