I thought this was the 'ticket' pocket. :/

Five pockets

Post 23

Peanut

Stash pocket

Five pockets

Post 24

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

it seems more like a slot machine to me, as it swallows my quarters. smiley - wah

Five pockets

Post 25

Teasswill

It strikes me that many jeans are too tight to put anything significant in any pocket….

My hubby looks deformed, the way he stuffs hanky, wallet, credit cards, keys, coins in his pockets.

Five pockets

Post 26

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

He needs a coat. like the coat I bought, but a few days ago, to solve this problem;

today, in the ... I've not yet counted them all, various pockets, in my new, (well second hand), grey/black wool, 3/4 lenght coat; I had;

full size foldable headphones. mmp3 player.
mobile phone, second set of smaller headphones.
2 bottles of alcohol hand gel antiseptic gel stuff.
1 large pack antiseptic alcohol whipes.
6 snickers bars.
ordinary tissues.
snus.
large wallet.
a metal, err, dog lead/leash type chain. smiley - blush
bluetoothkeybaord.
box of anti-naucea drugs (champaign tablets).
box of other anti-naucea tablets (the s strong good stuff).
Hydrocottizone tablets.
a little glass bottle containing halfed hydrotticortizone tablets smiley - laughsmiley - snork
err... think there was some other stuff too.
oh, and leahter gloves.
and, nail file; cuticle oil pen, lip butter/balm. smiley - snork

It weighed more than my bit leather jacket; which I knwo weights 4L#b smiley - snork

damnit. sorry. my fingers are not working tonight. I'd like to blame chemo via perlipheral neurophy. and deny its got anything to do with chemo plus drinking Guinness now. smiley - snorksmiley - angelsmiley - rofl

Oh. damnit... just remembered I was too tired earlier; to empty contents of my jacket; it contains more than the large bag I used last time I had to visit the hospital as its got so many pockets smiley - snorksmiley - zen for once... all I had in my heans today, was a bit of lose fhcange; and my keys. smiley - laughsmiley - sleepy

Key: Complain about this post