A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Curly Wurly

Post 1

Prof. Rem

What's the composition of the chocolate bar named 'Curly Wurly'? Is it light or more solid?

Curly Wurly

Post 2

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I haven't had one for years, but I remember it as being almost impossibly solid - very chewy caramel covered in chocolate.

Curly Wurly

Post 3

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

not so much solid as chewy

Curly Wurly

Post 4

kimmy

The Curly Wurly in my opinion is one of the best value for money chocolate bars on the market, as after you have sucked off all that lovely chocolate you can chew the caramel...a few hours later if still peckish you can pick the leftover caramel out of your teeth and have another go...and a bargain at only 20p!!!!!!!

Curly Wurly

Post 5

Demon Drawer

I remember when it was 8p but hten I'm just showing my age, I also remember the Beano costing me 4p. smiley - sadface

Curly Wurly

Post 6

Prof. Rem

Thanks for answering th question, now I can imagine. Apparently the bar seems to be indeed curlywurly

Curly Wurly

Post 7

Phil

But rather than it being a bar it's more like a pair of caramel tracks with a couple of caramel sticks doing figures of 8 between them, all covered in chocolate.

Curly Wurly

Post 8

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

That's what I was struggling to describe, yes. smiley - smiley

Curly Wurly

Post 9

Dogbert

I come from Tyne and Wear (North-East england) and curly wurly's are 28p! It's extortionate!

Key: Complain about this post