A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18761

Todaymueller

I blame 2legs for sleigh bells.
Adverts, shops, bars, every enclosed space with a speaker is infested with the sound of the wretched things. Go in the pub for a pint and they put on a double CD where every single track has the underlying 'chink chink' of them. Apparently this repetitive aural irritant sounds 'christmasy' and is supposed to get me to spend more money.
Well it does make me want to drink more so maybe it is a successful ploy.

Post 18762

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for my extensive, unpresidentided good behavior, and sobriety on my trip away smiley - angel and for my being such an obedient submissive and not at all just saying that to try and recieve praise or reward... err... much smiley - whistle

I also blame 2legs for the horrible weahter smiley - brr whilst I was away smiley - brr and for one of my best friends I met up with, being in a bad 'place', and my not really knowing how to help him smiley - wahsmiley - crysmiley - sadface
I also blame 2legs for my not being able to fly to the TSL to stock in food, clean, do housework, fold and wash laundry, and make the place all nice and loverly, and cook nice food for DQ smiley - blushsmiley - droolsmiley - blushsmiley - erm

Furthermore I blame 2legs for my need to go unpack my rucksack... but... somehow the idea of making another cuppa tea, seeiming far more appealing smiley - teasmiley - teasmiley - brrsmiley - zen

Post 18763

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I definitely blame 2legs for not being in TSL when I come after a looong day at work.

He should be here cooking dinner for me.

smiley - dragon

Post 18764

smiley - drool yes... I should... smiley - droolsmiley - loveblushsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - droolsmiley - loveblush I blame 2legs for spatial temporal problems smiley - wahsmiley - loveblush

I also blame 2legs for coconut smelling shower products smiley - diva

Post 18765

ITIWBS

smiley - biggrinI don't know, off hand, what to blame two legs for, but I'm sure if I put my mind to it I can think of something.smiley - evilgrin

Post 18766

Cheerful Dragon

Blame him for the fact that you can't think of anything to blame him for. I know I have!

Post 18767

ITIWBS

Maybe I should simply blame him for feeling too lazy to put myself to the effort of thinking up something to blame him for.

Post 18768

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for my difficulty in finding subjects to write in my journals as well as the energy to write them.

Post 18769

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for messy Lair smiley - cross

Been down South working for a week and a half. Came home an hour ago to a Lair not in order. Son #2 and his friend live here, rent free in return for taking care of the Lair Cats. They're supposed to keep the Lair in order.

They don't. Cleaned one bath, washed a dirty mat found in kitchen (where I don't have mats), revived Mac so I can listen to music.

Now back to house cleaning...

smiley - dragon

Post 18770

that's so unfair! and... I blame 2legs for your sub not being there to do the housework and laundry smiley - droolsmiley - blushsmiley - wah

Post 18771

Nameless Stealth Wobo

I blame 2-legs for how whenever I post something nobody posts in that conversation for the next few days!smiley - sadface

Post 18772

Nameless Stealth Wobo

I blame 2-legs for online games interfering with my homework.smiley - simpost

Post 18773

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for me being totally disorganised in preparation for Christmas/Yule celebrations and for my inability to perform magic smiley - magicsmiley - wizardsmiley - zoomsmiley - witch like in Harry Potter to help me with my daily tasks.

I wish I had the organised Bilbo Baggins but except he is not a real person, which I blame 2legs for.

Post 18774

Pastey

I blame 2legs for curry. Last night.

Post 18775

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for my apathy/procrastination. I have lots of things I should/could be doing, but I can't be bothered to do any of them.

Post 18776

I blame 2legs for time going too fast and for heavy rain with accompanying hard winds.

smiley - dragon

Post 18777

I blame 2legs for teh smiley - brr that the weather has turned into here, the last few days smiley - brr and I also blame 2legs for bruised smiley - titsmiley - titsmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs

Post 18778

Maria

I blame 2legs for the weather he´s having there, while here we´ve suffered hot winds from the Sahara, and it´s November!!!

Post 18779

I blame 2legs for early flights. I must get up in 5 hrs to catch the flight to the Temporary Southern Lair, and I'm not even in bed yet! smiley - yikes

smiley - dragon

Post 18780

I blame 2legs for my not being there.... to help make the possibliity of any sleep even less likely smiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffssmiley - loveblush

I also blame 2legs for the vast amount of lying over the ocuntry you have to do now smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more