A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 6601

Effers;England.

And I blame 2legs for not making me feel like you tonight, as much as I value other stuff, about things after 2 big sporting defeats. Cos I love us doing well at sport. And I blame 2legs for that too.

Post 6602

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I blame 2legs for Ellen MacCarthur and Joseph Mallory Willard Turner, but only in a 'making a point' kind of way.smiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye

Post 6603

loonycat - run out of fizz

Hmmm, I blame 2legs for the remains of a firework I just found in my backyard smiley - biggrin

Post 6604

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

i blame 2legs for 2legs not having changed their username or p.s. even though the meet was yesterday!

Post 6605

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

But I only got back just today a few hours ago or so smiley - puff I blame 2legs for the cold smiley - brr

Post 6606

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I blame 2legs for fuel irregularities.

Post 6607

I blame 2legs for the bewildering complexity of the rules and regulations of F1 racing, and for there not being an end to the madness once and for all by insisting all drivers drive 'stock' cars with the consequence of concentraintg on drivers skills rahter than the skills of the team engineers and car designers smiley - ermsmiley - tongueout I blame 2legs for it being cold, not that late, but my feeling almost sleepy enough to go to bed already smiley - yikes

Post 6608

That's pretty much what they did when they invented the A1 Grand Prix series, which is boring as hell, which is your fault, Legster.

I blame 3legs for inflation. smiley - biggrin

Post 6609

I blame 3.1 legs for inflation spiraling out of control and for my lack of knowledge on pretty much every sport smiley - erm and for the cold, my being tired and my having to do work tomorrow as well as packing bag (once I've unpacked it), organising things for heading off on Tuesday for the day smiley - headhurts

Post 6610

fords - number 1 all over heaven

I blame 2legs for Top Gear being replaced with snooker tonight smiley - tongueout

Post 6611

Genie

I blame 2legs for me being unable to score some crack on Saturday due to having to go clothes shopping for my urchins, texting a man to tell him I was going to try to score some crack, and for my sense of humour confusing people into thinking I'm on drugs when I'm actually talking about a recent piece of 'modern art smiley - tongueincheek' that I wanted to see...

Post 6612

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

I blame 2legs for my running nose. I also blame him for me being the supreme rider in the class. Just watch me and see how I correct things. Oh yes! Oh, and I also blame 2legs for me riding a horse that would 'scare any one of you s**tless, he's a lot of horse and she controls him quetly and with mental insistence. It's what I want you all to aim for'.

Yes.

I'm good.

*basking in pride before next week's inevitable fall... Which will be 2legs' fault!*

Post 6613

I blame 2legs for 'nighthoover' smiley - ermsmiley - headhurts

Post 6614

Nighthoover

We blame 2legs for Nighthoover too.

smiley - zen

Post 6615

eloisa

Well, you should know.
I blame 2legs for the shameful decision not to penalise those nasty people with the too cold who lost Hamilton the title!
Shame on you.

Post 6616

eloisa

Too cold fuel, that is.
I have decuded to blame Nighthoover for that typo!

Post 6617

eloisa

And that one.

Post 6618

nighthoover

I blame 2legs for tony curtis his badger and nighthoovers long ceiling attachment.

Post 6619

I blame 2legs for my needing to go to the loo, needing to start work, needing to get a shower and pop to the shops and for the nigthooverexplosion

Post 6620

I blame 2legs for being so vain, I bet he thinks this song is about him.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more