A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Charity Fundraising

Post 21

I'm not really here

I already use Justgiving, and that's what I'd use for this. I never ask for 'sponsership' in the old-fashioned terms of how much per mile I manage, or a fiver but only if I do it all, but as you say, donations to my charity. Justgiving sorts all the tax stuff out for me. My original page (now expired) - https://secure.justgiving.com/account/fundraising/FRPPage.asp?id=670388&did=1 .

I've been given loads of routes to learn for the licence, so there won't be quite as much organising or miles to walk as I thought there might be!

I am going to try to get the routes worked out, then organised in length and work from the shortest to the longest, hopefully doing one per day.

It doesn't sound very exciting, but it's a bit different from just walking a circular walk, and I may do a couple of companion pages for inches lost on me and weight lost on Fred as well as miles walked. :D That way I may be able to reach different groups of people and more money.

Charity Fundraising

Post 22

NPY

Sounds like you're practically sorted then!!

Charity Fundraising

Post 23

I'm not really here

My dad has taken the list home to write the routes for me. Aww, love my daddy. smiley - love

Charity Fundraising

Post 24

NPY

That's handy. I'm sure it'll be a great help.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more