A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Annoying Things.

Post 101

Smudger879n

Seems to me they wiped all the wrong stuff!smiley - erm
I bet they kept all the rubbish stuff, they must have, coz they keep repeating itsmiley - laugh

I have discovered a recent Annoying thing?
We have tried to order that Lazer straight device they keep advertising on TV. THREE times we have tired now, and every time we get some person in India who cant understand our language, even if we "s p e l l" it out to themsmiley - grr
Why on earth do these companies keep trying to save a few quid,and use these call centres???
They must lose more money, that it would have cost them to have their call center in the UK smiley - grrsmiley - steamsmiley - wahsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger,

Annoying Things.

Post 102

Researcher 1214535

I'm with you on that one Smudger - call centres in foreign countries are a pain in the neck - where is the personal service?

Annoying Things.

Post 103

Smudger879n

Hi there MK, Well I dont think it will be long before they are ALL closed!! have you noticed that a few companies are offering discount if you Buy-On-line? Car & Home insurance, ect.

If this trend catches on, and the net becomes more secure, there wont be a need for these call centressmiley - biggrinsmiley - smiley

Another really Annoying thing with using the phone for buying things, is "The Multi Choice Menue" Press 1 for this, then 4 for thissmiley - wahsmiley - erm does my head in!!

Im really enjoying this thread, its gets all my temper out!smiley - laughsmiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger,

Annoying Things.

Post 104

naughtinik4_Goddess of Funky Music & Saturday Night Mischief

Buses!!!!

Buses really really annoy me, there never on time and when they do show up theres about 6 of them, the bus drivers are all really morngy(sp) and if you ask them why their late they look at you like you've asked for a kidney. smiley - grr

Annoying Things.

Post 105

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

From a (female) friend of mine ...

Why are buses like men?

They travel in packs and when they do come along most of them are full.

smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post