A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Useless facts linked together

Post 181

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

And they still failed... The TVR speed 12 protoype (smiley - drool 2 flat six engines, both rather powerful in their own right, bolted together under one of the sexiest bonnets in the business with a paintjob that makes the car look like a soap bubble blurbling down the road...It scared Tiff Needell. I dont often get slightly *ahem* about cars, but this one is just BEAUTIFUL. I would even cheat on my Pateramobile for one of them, no question!) blows anything audi can make out of the water. In fact, it pretty much goes grenade fishing in the sea that spawns road cars...

Please note, this is a purely personal view and does not represent any kind of green sensibility I may or may not have. Some obsessions are just beyond global social cares. It's hotness on wheels and no-one will beat it. Ever.

Post 182

The Groob

The fear of cars is known as "motorphobia"

Post 183

kuzushi

No it's not.

Post 184

Icy North

This site lists it: http://www.phobialist.com/#M-

My favourite is Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - Fear of long words smiley - silly

Post 185

kuzushi

I was actually replying to post 165 smiley - winkeye

Post 186

Icy North

A regular dodecagon (12-sided figure) has internal angles of 165 degrees.

Post 187

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

>> ...result was usually charred legs, which got shortened and blurred together over time into 'charr-egs' and eventually anglicised into 'challenge'. <<

smiley - bigeyes
Omigod you're starting to think like I do.
In the British English thread they call such thoughts squigglisms after the squiggley lines before and after my name. The adjective is squigglish. Some call me squiggles. But that's probably just the type who move their lips when they read and they can't really pronounce ~jwf~.

smiley - cheers
~jwf~

Post 188

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Any who might note (with or without the usual contempt) that my posting above is almost a Post 21 should look again at the subject line and be more charitable with its content.
smiley - winkeye
~jwf~

Post 189

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

It's good to see someone as experienced at hootoo as you are can have the odd "mishap"

smiley - evilgrin

Key: Complain about this post