A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Heat wave shorts

Post 1

a visitor to planet earth

Are you wearing shorts in the heat wave, we are experiencing?

Heat wave shorts

Post 2

Zak T Duck

Yes and in the process scaring improbably beautiful ladies with my unnaturally albino gorilla-like hairy legs smiley - winkeye

Heat wave shorts

Post 3

PQ

I'm wearing a frocksmiley - yikes

Heat wave shorts

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I'm wearing black jeans, though I was wearing shorts till a little while ago; but they have gone in the wash with the second load of launry this week smiley - erm I could have put on another pair of shorts, but as I'm walking up road to shop shortly, I thought best not to scare the kids and horses smiley - erm

Heat wave shorts

Post 5

Kat - From H2G2

I'm wearing knee length blue shorts that I found in one of those shops that has "Everything for a Fiver, Everything Must Go!". But over the top I'm wearing workers overalls and it's rather hot.

Heat wave shorts

Post 6

Xanatic

Stop complaining. I`m just waiting for the winter to pass here in Dublin.

Heat wave shorts

Post 7

Teuchter

I'm now wearing bikini top amd shorts - in the privacy of my own home where horses will not be scared! smiley - laugh

Some of the day I wore the dress my son doesn't approve of - it makes me look pregnant according to him. One look at my face would disabuse anyone of that impression.

I spent most of the day wearing sweaty clinicals - and working in 29 degrees celsius with very high humidity.

Heat wave shorts

Post 8

Captain Kebab

My knees are on show to all who wish to look! smiley - yikes

Heat wave shorts

Post 9

Been back in and wearing my shorts soon as they were cleaned and dry smiley - magicsmiley - erm still pretty hot inside, but its cooled a bit out now smiley - erm

Heat wave shorts

Post 10

Captain Kebab

Errrrrm, 2legs, I hope when you said, "still pretty hot inside, but its cooled a bit out now " you weren't still referring to your shorts. smiley - yikes

Heat wave shorts

Post 11

Post Team

Why wear anything when you are indoors? smiley - winkeye

It's too darn hot!

Heat wave shorts

Post 12

Thought it might be a bit cooler today, going by the tempurature when I got up this morning smiley - erm I'm wearing shorts, but two hours sitting at computer, and its working effeciently as an additional heat sorce smiley - grr think I'll have to turn it off for an hour or so, as the sun has just reached round to this window smiley - ermsmiley - snowball

Heat wave shorts

Post 13

Baconlefeets

its meant to be the hottest day ever in britain today and i'm wearing black trousers, but i'm compensating them with my little work top

Heat wave shorts

Post 14

Kerr_Avon - hunting stray apostrophes and gutting poorly parsed sentences

Baggy climbing trousers- office dress code can go hang smiley - winkeye

smiley - ale

Heat wave shorts

Post 15

PQ

I've got on my little work top, my little work trouser and my little work shoes - I intend to stay cool today by doing little worksmiley - biggrin

Heat wave shorts

Post 16

Mu Beta

I rarely wear shorts - I don't know why, as I have (allegedly) nice legs, and keep meaning to brown them off a bit. Every time I put shorts on, though, I keep expecting to be asked to run around a field or stand in goal for an hour and a half.

Some school memories etch themselves very deeply. smiley - sadface

B

Heat wave shorts

Post 17

Coniraya

I'm wearing a divided skirt.

Heat wave shorts

Post 18

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

I finally lost my temper with works busted air con and said, cobblers, I'm taking some work home with me.

So I'm sitting in a cool basement flat with shorts on (it's ok ladies, don't fight...) and waiting to go down the road for a beer and a pie, I think.

Got loads more work done than if I had been in the office as well...

smiley - shark

Heat wave shorts

Post 19

Demon Drawer

I'm not allowed to wear shorts at work. However when I get in I will head straight for the show and do away with clothes for the rest of the evening

Heat wave shorts

Post 20

Mu Beta

I hope you meant 'shower', DD.

I don't think you'll be terribly popular sitting in a theatre with nowt on, either. smiley - biggrin

smiley - droolBeer and pie...smiley - drool

B

Key: Complain about this post