A Conversation for Ask h2g2

WORSE CHAT-UP LINES!!!!

Post 41

tanzen

(I've always been a fan of "do you know what the time is?" - but I have always been lame like that. Any excuse to talk to a person - which is also one of the reasons I don't wear a watch smiley - devil)

"Hey, that top looks really good on you. Of course, it'd look better crumpled up on my bedroom floor...." smiley - smiley

WORSE CHAT-UP LINES!!!!

Post 42

This spce intentionally left blank

*bows to the master of bad lines*
smiley - biggrin

WORSE CHAT-UP LINES!!!!

Post 43

tanzen

*Graciously accepts accolades of an adoring public*

What can I say? It's a gift! smiley - devil

WORSE CHAT-UP LINES!!!!

Post 44

This spce intentionally left blank

smiley - smiley

WORSE CHAT-UP LINES!!!!

Post 45

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Nostalgia made me check this conversation.It's all that I remember so I'm bookmarking.

Incog.smiley - ale

WORSE CHAT-UP LINES!!!!

Post 46

Hoovooloo

Never was much of a user of chatup lines... didn't generally spot someone and think "her, RIGHT NOW". Usually people had to grow on me, by which time any line would have been academic.

Two exceptions:

1. Girl in a bar, who I did just spot and think "wow". Went up and said something like "Please just tell me your name, so I don't have to call you the most beautiful girl in the place." Her name was Joanne. It didn't last.

2. Girl in a club. We'd eyed each other up for about an hour, it was obvious to both of us what was going to happen if there was any sense to the universe, and drink just got the better of me. I just walked over, took her hand, flicked my head at the door and said "Come on then." She came. [fill in punchline here]

smiley - popcorn

HB's first ever words to me, on the travelator at Tamworth Snowdome, were "Have you fallen down much tonight?", which as chat up lines go has the advantage, I think, of originality and directness.

It also obviously worked a treat, because we're still together over seven years later... smiley - loveblush

H.

WORSE CHAT-UP LINES!!!!

Post 47

tanzen

That's so sweet smiley - loveblush!!

People who have tried lines on me have only ever been laughed at. Not a mean laugh, just some of the lines people come up with...

Boy: Hey, what winks and shags like a tiger?
Girl: I don't know
(Boy winks)

You have to laugh, don't you? An ex of mine actually told me that one, and I almost fell down I was laughing so much...but then I've always appreciated people that can make me laugh... smiley - angel

WORSE CHAT-UP LINES!!!!

Post 48

DoctorGonzo

A friend of mine once met two Irish guys at a festival. In true conforming to stereotype fashion, both were drunk.

Irish Guy A, to a girl: "Hey, dod you know that they now call Jif 'Cif' because they can't pronounce Jif in Spain?"
Irish Guy B, with head in hands: "God, not that chat-up line *again*..."

WORSE CHAT-UP LINES!!!!

Post 49

tanzen

*Shag me if I'm wrong, but I think you wanna kiss me! smiley - tongueout

WORSE CHAT-UP LINES!!!!

Post 50

McKay The Disorganised

There are great answers too...

I was sat with a friend and his girl friend in a bar.

Guy comes up leans on table gives girl what can only be called a sneer and says something like.

"What you doing with this weirdo, you should come home with me honey, my cock's tipped with steel, and when I cum its like fire."

She looks him straight in the eye and says

"I bet that breaks the ice at parties."

WORSE CHAT-UP LINES!!!!

Post 51

HELP_IM_LOST (why are there not enough hours in the day?)

A friend of mine had a guy come over to here with a handful of ice, slam it on the table, and said, now the ice has broken, she just sat there laughing, that has got to be one of the best ones going!!! As the secret of a good chat up line is for someone to make you laugh!!!!

Key: Complain about this post