A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Is it snowing where you are? Right now?

Post 61

The Guy With The Brown Hat

It's not snowing at the moment, but I look out of the window and see everything is coated in a thin layer of white. I must have missed it!

Post 62

vegantoo

There's lots of icing sugar now!
smiley - rainbow

Post 63

Saturnine

It snowed a little about an hour ago. But not much.

smiley - wah

I want some more.

Post 64

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

In Colorado smiley - sadface US it should be, but its 60F here!*springy*

Post 65

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

It's snowing here and has been for a few hours now!
Driving has become very different!

midlands, uk
smiley - snowman
Z.

Post 66

skugga (ACE), keeper of shadows, lots of rats, no betta splendens anymore and badly drawn vampires

It's not snowing at all, much too cold (9 °C at the moment). There were some flakes yesterday morning, anyway.

Post 67

White Hart

It was obviously snowing here earlier - I just nearly did the splits in the middle of the road smiley - yikes

Post 68

The Admiral

No, not in north Manchestersmiley - smiley

Post 69

alji's

There's a light dusting of snow here in South West Wales but it isn't snowing at the moment.

Alji smiley - magicthe Magus (don't forget to record your sun sign @ A712595 ) Pastor of the Church of Spiritual Humanism.

Post 70

psychocandy-moderation team leader

It's not snowing here in Chicago. In fact, it was around 55 degrees Fahrenheit (or about 13 Celcius) today. We'll likely see some more snow this weekend though!

Post 71

Alec Trician. (is keeping perfectly still)

...er...no

not exactly...

not at the moment...bloody cold though.

alec.smiley - clown florida.

Post 72

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Here on the Wet Coast it is clear and dry. The mountains are dusted with a less than average coating of snow, which p!sses off the boarders but we are without our usual few days of white stuff.

Another sh!tty day in paradise!

smiley - laugh

Post 73

Zantic - Who is this woman??

London is bright and sunny, with little snow left over from yesterday (except of course on the pavements, but that should be a given.. smiley - winkeye )

It is, however, freezing smiley - brr

Post 74

Ythika the purple giraffe - Minister for Unusual Musical Instruments

It's not snowing here. It would be good if it did although rain would be better. Can somebody please send us some.
To tell you the truth it is 30 Celcius here. We're in the midst of a drought and there is no sign of a decent rain in the near future.
We are saving the water from our showers and washing to put on the garden. There are water restrictions so we can only use a sprinkler on even numbered days as we live in an even numbered house.

Please make it rain.

Sunburnt Giraffe

Post 75

BobTheFarmer

So where are you?

Post 76

Ythika the purple giraffe - Minister for Unusual Musical Instruments

I'm in Canberra, Australia. And it's sweltering again today, even hotter than yesterday. There are bush fires in the area and the wind is fanning the flames. I think it is going to be hotter and windier tomorrow. Sad isn't it. Floods in Europe - drought in Australia. If I could plan the weather I would make it rain just the right amount everywhere, every few days, and mostly at night. I would also ensure that the rain wasn't dropping the farmers' topsoil onto the cities.
It's a shame I'm not that clever isn't it?

Post 77

Researcher 188007

We had our snow earlier - my first White Christmas for years. It's pretty rare for Beijing apparently so we probably won't see any more.

smiley - panda

Key: Complain about this post